Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 05:50 AM   #5276
Billtrumpet25
Gaze upon my shih-tzu powers!

Billtrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
bans Kelly to the seashore.

War of the Wizard (Book 1): undergoing editing

The Wizard's Curse (Book 2): 60% complete

"The Dark Ages: Life With a Bipolar (WIP-narrative nonfiction of my experiences with my bipolar dad, and how to deal with the bp dis.'s turbulence.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...45&trk=tab_pro

https://twitter.com/BillFitzgibbons
Old 05-16-2012, 08:11 AM   #5277
Seraph
You Know We're Gonna Do It Right

Seraph is a shiny, shiny jewelSeraph is a shiny, shiny jewel
Bans Bill to night's plutonian shore
Old 05-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #5278
Jehhillenberg
1 week to go!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
bans Seraph right this instant

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Old 05-16-2012, 12:28 PM   #5279
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Mixes up an insta-ban for Jeh and insists she down it in one
Old 05-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #5280
LadyA
Listening to Bastille on repeat

LadyA leaves trails of profuse coolnessLadyA leaves trails of profuse coolnessLadyA leaves trails of profuse coolnessLadyA leaves trails of profuse coolnessLadyA leaves trails of profuse coolness
^Bans Silent Rob for using too much orange fake tan

Y, M & ECG - YA Contemp (62k)

WHAT I DIDN'T TELL Y0U - YA Contemp (76k)

HIS & Y0URS & NEVER MINE - YA Contemp, with betas...

C0LLISI0N C0URSE - YA Contemp (planning)

twitter tumblr
Old 05-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #5281
Flowerfairy
Lady Entropia

Flowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthood
Baaaaaaans LadyA for living in LA.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:26 PM   #5282
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Bans LadyA for overdosing on pizzazz

And bans FF for her ninja-like banning skills
Old 05-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #5283
Flowerfairy
Lady Entropia

Flowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthoodFlowerfairy is a candidate for sainthood
Bans Kelly for not trusting the black ninja!
Old 05-16-2012, 07:04 PM   #5284
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Bans FF to ninja land

Old 05-17-2012, 04:32 AM   #5285
Billtrumpet25

Billtrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBilltrumpet25 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
bans Duchess to Bavaria

"The Dark Ages: Life With a Bipolar (WIP-narrative nonfiction of my experiences with my bipolar dad, and how to deal with the bp dis.'s turbulence.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:33 AM   #5286
swachski
ripply

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
bans Bill for changing the details
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 05-17-2012, 04:37 AM   #5287
Billtrumpet25

Quote:
Originally Posted by swachski View Post
bans Bill for changing the details
bans swachski for having a weird avatar (I think it's a squash )

Old 05-17-2012, 04:39 AM   #5288
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Bans Bill for having a typewriter

Old 05-17-2012, 05:13 AM   #5289
Don Evan Scott
I have a pet snake named Sparky :)

Don Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
bans Kelly for wearing a bow the size of her head.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:17 AM   #5290
SinisterCola
The Caffeine Junkie

SinisterCola has a golden reputationSinisterCola has a golden reputationSinisterCola has a golden reputationSinisterCola has a golden reputationSinisterCola has a golden reputationSinisterCola has a golden reputation
bans Don and takes a bow.

The Blog - Served on the rocks.
http://acgatesblog.wordpress.com/

NaNoWriMo
Old 05-17-2012, 05:20 AM   #5291
Don Evan Scott

Don Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
bans Cola for spilling Cokes all over the place
Old 05-17-2012, 06:07 AM   #5292
Don Evan Scott

tries to ban Kelly but is laughing too hard
Old 05-17-2012, 06:13 AM   #5293
swachski
ripply

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
bans Don for ROFL and sticking to it
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 05-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #5294
Jehhillenberg
1 week to go!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
bans Kelly with some Mmm Bop

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Old 05-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #5295
LadyA
Listening to Bastille on repeat

LadyA leaves trails of profuse coolnessLadyA leaves trails of profuse coolnessLadyA leaves trails of profuse coolnessLadyA leaves trails of profuse coolnessLadyA leaves trails of profuse coolness
^ bans Jehhillenburg because I LMAO and it hurt.

Y, M & ECG - YA Contemp (62k)

WHAT I DIDN'T TELL Y0U - YA Contemp (76k)

HIS & Y0URS & NEVER MINE - YA Contemp, with betas...

C0LLISI0N C0URSE - YA Contemp (planning)

twitter tumblr
Old 05-17-2012, 03:17 PM   #5296
Flowerfairy
Lady Entropia

bans LadyA for laughing in the Library.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #5297
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Bans FF with a whoo hoo

Old 05-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #5298
Seraph
You Know We're Gonna Do It Right

Seraph is a shiny, shiny jewelSeraph is a shiny, shiny jewel
Bans Duchess with a blue da bo di da bo dye
Old 05-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #5299
swachski
ripply

bans Seraph for getting that song stuck in my head...fanks, fanks a lot...
Old 05-18-2012, 04:48 AM   #5300
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Bans Kelly for saying that very fast

Closed Thread