Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Science Fiction/Fantasy
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 05:07 AM   #14126
AceTachyon
Odd person

AceTachyon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAceTachyon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAceTachyon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAceTachyon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAceTachyon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAceTachyon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAceTachyon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAceTachyon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAceTachyon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAceTachyon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAceTachyon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Kelly tweeted this earlier.

And she says her birthday is next month.

I say we take up a collection.

Website Blog Twitter
Escapist fiction for everyone

KAT&MOUSE Season 2 boxed set is out! Kindle or epub
Old 05-17-2012, 05:08 AM   #14127
amergina
Just don't fall for the boss...
AW Moderator

amergina is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamergina is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamergina is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamergina is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamergina is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamergina is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamergina is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamergina is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamergina is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamergina is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamergina is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Now all we need is 10s...

OUT NOW! Take0ver (M/M contemporary romance) from Berkley InterMix

I have a Website! My Pen Name has a Website! I also Tweet!
Old 05-17-2012, 05:19 AM   #14128
CobraMisfit
That kid is BACK on the escalator!

CobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTachyon View Post

I'm in.

"On a scale of one to pyramid, it's definitely pyramid." - TotalBiscuit

Books | Website | Chirps | Goodreads

CM's Motivational Alert Code Color Chart

Old 05-17-2012, 05:32 AM   #14129
Tifferbugz
Doing Pirate things...

Tifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by amergina View Post
Now all we need is 10s...

Website & Blog
Twitter
My Books

Old 05-17-2012, 05:47 AM   #14130
Fenika
practical experience, FTW

Fenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Everone send a msg to 10 telling her she is missed. She didnt believe me.

Visit my blog: A walk-through guide to Eastern European castles.

Gardeners of AW, Unite!

Old 05-17-2012, 05:59 AM   #14131
jallenecs
Searching for Wonderland

jallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
beautiful pictures, Psycho! Congratulations!

Fortuna - my Space Pirates! audio drama

This is my pen name on Facebook. And this is my pen name on Twitter.

Blog Post for 9/19/14: October Flurry: Sweeney Todd
Old 05-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #14132
bettielee
Just a regular Fairy Princess

bettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTachyon View Post

a collection of what?

Psycho! I love the pictures! you two look gorgeous together.

And I know this will please some of you and horrify others that it hasn't been taken care of before - but I've watched the Serenity movie and I'm watching Firefly now.

Currently NaNoing: The Heroine from Hampshire - gothic romance maybe... kinda

To edit:
The Vampire Baron - gothic romance - needs editing
Nocturnelle - gothic romance - first draft
The Last Hunter - fantasy - soaking
Endways of the Gods - fantasy mish/mash - might be garbage

To Betas
Dreadlight - Urban Fantasy

Writing Blog: New Years and SHERLOCK LIVES!

Books with Bettielee Blog: taking a break from the bookblog....

Twitter

Old 05-17-2012, 07:14 AM   #14133
bettielee

bettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
there's cute chicks in the Charlie and the Nature Factory Thread.

To edit:

To Betas

Twitter

Old 05-17-2012, 07:29 AM   #14134
BigWords
Geekzilla

BigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You... watched the film first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbielleRose View Post
Dude, I am not that flexible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwood View Post
The SFF Review Educational Supplement is now open. I'll be listing books, podcasts, online courses and anything else that aims to help the SFF writer improve their skills, provided they're free. (the books, podcasts, online courses and anything else, not the writers)

The British Comics Database is growing. Or mutating. I'm not quite sure which, yet.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:49 AM   #14135
bettielee

yeah - I rock it hardcore

To edit:

To Betas

Twitter

Old 05-17-2012, 08:02 AM   #14136
jallenecs
Searching for Wonderland

jallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjallenecs is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWords View Post
Hey! I watched the Big Damn Movie first!

Fortuna - my Space Pirates! audio drama

This is my pen name on Facebook. And this is my pen name on Twitter.

Blog Post for 9/19/14: October Flurry: Sweeney Todd
Old 05-17-2012, 08:07 AM   #14137
BigWords
Geekzilla

BigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*sigh*

Was I the only one to watch in the correct order?

Quote:
Quote:
The SFF Review Educational Supplement is now open. I'll be listing books, podcasts, online courses and anything else that aims to help the SFF writer improve their skills, provided they're free. (the books, podcasts, online courses and anything else, not the writers)

The British Comics Database is growing. Or mutating. I'm not quite sure which, yet.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:25 AM   #14138
Tifferbugz
Doing Pirate things...

Tifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTifferbugz is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
*sigh*

I did too!

Of course...that was only like a month ago. And I can't believe I waited. Love it. So much.

Website & Blog
Twitter
My Books

Old 05-17-2012, 08:52 AM   #14139
Raventongue
little orphan anarchist

Raventongue is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRaventongue is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRaventongue is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRaventongue is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRaventongue is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRaventongue is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRaventongue is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRaventongue is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRaventongue is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRaventongue is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRaventongue is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hey folks.

What a day this has been. I'm just dropping in to say goodnight before vanishing for the night.

*disappears in a cloud of mist*

NaNo & Camp NaNo username: Cobalt Cyborg.....

Old 05-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #14140
bettielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jallenecs View Post
Hey! I watched the Big Damn Movie first!
it's how we roll!

*fistbump*

To edit:

To Betas

Twitter

Old 05-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #14141
K. Taylor
Bah Humbug

K. Taylor is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK. Taylor is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK. Taylor is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK. Taylor is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK. Taylor is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK. Taylor is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK. Taylor is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK. Taylor is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK. Taylor is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK. Taylor is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK. Taylor is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
*sigh*

No, I saw the original season on TV and saw the movie in the theater.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:19 PM   #14142
Fenika

Fenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFenika is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettielee View Post
a collection of what?

Psycho! I love the pictures! you two look gorgeous together.

And I know this will please some of you and horrify others that it hasn't been taken care of before - but I've watched the Serenity movie and I'm watching Firefly now.
\o/

Visit my blog: A walk-through guide to Eastern European castles.

Gardeners of AW, Unite!

Old 05-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #14143
Kricket
Chirp! Chirp!

Kricket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKricket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKricket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKricket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKricket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKricket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKricket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKricket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKricket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKricket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKricket is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I saw the movie first in theaters. I was totally unaware that there had been a show at the time. When Firefly was airing it was during one if my no TV periods. Of course I now own everything so it's all good.

And Happy Early Morning Friends. I'm up with Baby Kricket and he won't let me put him down. It's hard to type with one finger.

WIPs
SF Novel: Moon Dragons First Draft COMPLTETED 90,832 words, Resting
Flash: "Joy Eats Fear" 799 words, Revising
Urban Fantasy Novel: White Crow 12,000 words

Old 05-17-2012, 12:40 PM   #14144
aliwood

aliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Morning cantinas

Morning Kricket, congrats to Psycho and er, still no 10s. My brain is telling me that reading is my thing today, so I'll probably end up fixing a new roof on or something.

My Art Shop

My Art Blog
Old 05-17-2012, 02:18 PM   #14145
Tifferbugz
Doing Pirate things...

Almost 3am here. 7am is going to come too quickly.

If anyone sees Mr. Insomnia around, punch him for me.

Website & Blog
Twitter
My Books

Old 05-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #14146
CobraMisfit
That kid is BACK on the escalator!

CobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCobraMisfit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Taylor View Post
No, I saw the original season on TV and saw the movie in the theater.
Ditto.

*stares wistfully into the distance*

"On a scale of one to pyramid, it's definitely pyramid." - TotalBiscuit

Books | Website | Chirps | Goodreads

CM's Motivational Alert Code Color Chart

Old 05-17-2012, 03:49 PM   #14147
Psychomacologist
The Sarcasm Fairy

Psychomacologist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPsychomacologist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPsychomacologist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPsychomacologist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPsychomacologist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPsychomacologist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPsychomacologist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPsychomacologist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPsychomacologist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPsychomacologist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPsychomacologist is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hey, thanks you guys. Glad you liked the pics The day went GREAT, everyone had a nice time (including me!)

And what happened to 10s? WHERE DID SHE GO?

Twitter|Blog

I drew a map of the Cantina once. Then I took an arrow to the knee.

WIPS:

SF Novella: 36,000 words, query in QLH
Fantasy (researching)
Old 05-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #14148
BigWords
Geekzilla

10 is mowing her lawn.

I mean... Lawnmower and everything. Not rudeness. She just left chat.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #14149
aliwood

aliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaliwood is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Jolly good. I am playing with computer files.

My Art Shop

My Art Blog
Old 05-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #14150
10trackers
Pollyanna

10trackers is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments10trackers is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments10trackers is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments10trackers is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments10trackers is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments10trackers is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments10trackers is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments10trackers is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments10trackers is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments10trackers is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments10trackers is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Apparently people miss me and stuff

I'm alive. I just don't have anything positive to say

Blog

New Blog Post: How to Avoid Writing Bad Erotica

Short sexy stories: A Spank in Time, published by Blushing Books

Projects:
The Saga of EvilPants: "writing" a "query"

Cobra Ultraviolent Badge Of Honor:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraMisfit View Post
To the characters in your stories, you're a big death-ray of sunshine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraMisfit View Post

10s
Closed Thread