Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Goals and Accomplishments
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
theichibun
Needs to write more and think less

Location: If the dot below is green, I'm not writing and I should be.
theichibun is on a distinguished road
I Need To Finish Something

Alright, I'm posting this thread so I'll get some public pressure to finish my story "The Girl in the Mirror" sometime in my lifetime. Right now the goal is to make it a short.

It's the story of a lonely bus driver who falls in love with the person he imagines a regular passenger is.

Right now it's sitting on about 1/4 of a handwritten page. I'll update this with progress,and eventually get things into the sandbox and we'll see what happens from there.

But mostly, I want the public pressure to finish it. I've been sitting on this idea for way too long.
theichibun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #2
Phaeal
Whatever I did, I didn't do it.

Phaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPhaeal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
GET TO WORK, NUGGET -- NOW!!!

And so it goes.

Follow me on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/AnneMPillsworth

Phaeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #3
JBuck
practical experience, FTW

JBuck has earned our admirationJBuck has earned our admirationJBuck has earned our admirationJBuck has earned our admiration
Hey, your green light is on!
Good luck!!! You can do it!!!
JBuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:44 PM   #4
Siri Kirpal
Swan in Process

Siri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSiri Kirpal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

MOVE those fingers!

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal
Old 05-09-2012, 01:39 AM   #5
PoppysInARow
Picking myself back up.

PoppysInARow is a splendid one to beholdPoppysInARow is a splendid one to beholdPoppysInARow is a splendid one to behold
What are you doing reading this? GET TO WORK, SILLY. :P
Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me...
Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."
~ Shel Silverstein

Damnit. I blog now. And I'm on the twitter bandwagon. Go me.

PoppysInARow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:00 PM   #6
theichibun
Needs to write more and think less

Location: If the dot below is green, I'm not writing and I should be.
theichibun is on a distinguished road
About half a page now, which is pretty good considering I got called away to babysit my grandpa. Expect to see something in the sandbox pretty soon.
theichibun is offline   Reply With Quote