Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 08:01 AM   #14776
CassandraW
undead ax baby

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
Damn New Girl and her New Girl ideals.

Maybe if you weren't so dang mean to me I wouldn't remind Haggis to shmoo you.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:41 AM   #14777
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Debbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
in truth, i think it was the salve that killed it.

Thanks bunches, Batre.
You really now how to ruin a good ol' fashion noose weaving.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:45 AM   #14778
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Debbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
What the...?%#!

Who gets shmooed at 14035?

I do look sort of badass like this. It makes me miss the ER. And I think I had that hair in 1988.
That avi's off.

Dontchoo have two left thumbs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post

Old 05-02-2012, 08:57 AM   #14779
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
I'm Fred.
Nuh-uh. You can't be Fred. KLM is Fred.

You can be Charlie, though.

Quote:
Who gets shmooed at 14035?
We make our own rules in the Cabaret.

Quote:
Damn New Girl and her New Girl ideals.
Yeah! New Girls these days. *shakes head sadly*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
That avi's off.

Dontchoo have two left thumbs?
Kay has always had two left thumbs. Little-known fact.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #14780
Carole
How 'bout some ether?

Carole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
Nuh-uh. You can't be Fred. KLM is Fred.

You can be Charlie, though.

But Fred is the only nickname I have ever had (another little-known fact)!

How about Clyde? I could be Clyde. Of course Clyde is the name of the skull on the dashboard of the truck, but I could be his alter-ego.

Contrary to popular belief, I think the line between being direct and being rude is not thin, and most people are fully aware of when they have crossed it.

Come see some familiar faces at:

Bloggity Bloggity Blog

Blog, Part II
Old 05-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #14781
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hi, Carole! I'm the voice of reason and sanity!

There's a simple answer to resolving this Fred quandary.

A deathmatch!

May the best Fred win!

*pumps kayleamay full of 'roids*
Old 05-02-2012, 12:54 PM   #14782
me-a-monsteR
Bites upon request

me-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*wakes up outside in alley*
*gets up and stumbles back in*
Had the worst nightmare that my avi changed and I was suddenly without fur.
*sees NG battle replaced by Fred battle*
*heads out*
Old 05-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #14783
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by me-a-monsteR View Post
*head's out*
That's ok. Just go in Porter's 2x4. He'll never notice.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #14784
me-a-monsteR
Bites upon request

me-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*squints over shoulder at Silent Rob*
Oh God. I must still be drunk.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #14785
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

GOOOD MORNIN !!!

I feel ... Gorgeous

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 05-02-2012, 04:27 PM   #14786
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Before you start letting 'sandra badger you (again) think back to your first wedding with her ...

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 05-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #14787
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Cass ..
Before you reignite those expectations you had of Haggis ... remember your second marriage (sort of) to him

Old 05-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #14788
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post

GOOOD MORNIN !!!

I feel ... Gorgeous

dude, you're a filthy, disgusting mess.
and your moobs are too pointy.

no offense.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #14789
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

They're like madonna moobs, yo.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #14790
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Quote:
dude, you're a filthy, disgusting mess.
and your moobs are too pointy.

no offense.

None taken

Old 05-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #14791
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
What the heck happened to you Rob????

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 05-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #14792
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post

huge guns, abs of steel, buns to die for and moobs that are not too pointy.....

that's what happen to him.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #14793
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Okay - so what happened to you then?

Goodreads

Old 05-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #14794
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

nothing. i'm one of the normals.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:44 PM   #14795
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
'roids, pd.

Quote:
huge guns, abs of steel, buns to die for and moobs that are not too pointy.....

that's what happen to him.
See?
Old 05-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #14796
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
SRSLY, Porter, have you considered a moobectomy?

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 05-02-2012, 05:52 PM   #14797
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Or at least some under-wiring.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:55 PM   #14798
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

Quote:
nothing. i'm one of the normals.

Quote:
'roids, pd. see?
yes, whether I wanna to or not. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
SRSLY, Porter, have you considered a moobectomy?

Quote:
Or at least some under-wiring.
my sentiments exactly!

Goodreads

Old 05-02-2012, 06:35 PM   #14799
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Mornin Peeps!!

Alas, PD, our poor muppeh is under the influence!

I BLAME PORTER

But there is something to be said for those 'roids he's takin....

If only the picture was a full shot, then we'd know for sure! The top half shot is only half effective.

ETA: m-a-m!! You've survived!! Spledtacular!!

http://honeyboudreaux.weebly.com/

There are people who live in a dream world,
There are people who live in reality,
Then, there are those who turn one into the other.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #14800
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

Nice to see you too

Goodreads

Closed Thread