Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Music and Songwriting
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #551
Priene
Out to lunch

Priene is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPriene is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPriene is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPriene is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPriene is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPriene is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPriene is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPriene is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPriene is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPriene is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPriene is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
James Brown, Pigbag, and Anastacia - Papa's Got a Brand New Sickbag
Old 05-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #552
archerjoe
practical experience, FTW

archerjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputation
Ozzie Osbourne and Andy Williams - Bark at the Moon River
Old 05-01-2012, 06:20 PM   #553
archerjoe

archerjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputation
J. Geils Band and Soft Cell - Tainted Love Stinks
Old 05-02-2012, 06:30 AM   #554
SirOtter
Il Cavaliere Marino

SirOtter should run for PresidentSirOtter should run for PresidentSirOtter should run for PresidentSirOtter should run for PresidentSirOtter should run for PresidentSirOtter should run for President
Creedence Clearwater Revival and The Marshal Tucker Band - Heard it in a Love Song Through the Grapevine
The Patti Smith Group and Christie - Pissing in the Yellow River
Jan & Dean and Duke Ellington - Little Old Sophisticated Lady From Pasadena
The Ghost and Julie London - Too Late to Cry Me a River
Three Dog Night and Napoleon IV - Eli's Coming to Take Me Away
SirOtter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:05 AM   #555
poetinahat
Odalisque obelisk
SuperModerator

poetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yaz, Julee Cruse, Tag Team, and Siouxsie and the Banshees - Don't Go Floating into the Night- WOOMP, there it is! Headcut.
poetinahat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:39 PM   #556
SirOtter
Il Cavaliere Marino

SirOtter should run for PresidentSirOtter should run for PresidentSirOtter should run for PresidentSirOtter should run for PresidentSirOtter should run for PresidentSirOtter should run for President
Been way too long...

Roxy Music, Bad Company and Huey Lewis & the News - Love is the Drug, Good Lovin' Gone Bad, I Want a New Drug

Last edited by SirOtter; 11-29-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:35 AM   #557
Xelebes
Delerium ex Ennui

Xelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Austra, Bob Dylan & Howard Ashman - All Along the Future Watchtower Under the Sea
Xelebes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:31 PM   #558
ArachnePhobia
Eight Legs, All Holding Pens

ArachnePhobia is a splendid one to beholdArachnePhobia is a splendid one to beholdArachnePhobia is a splendid one to behold
The Divinyls and Days of the New, singing I Touch, Peel, and Stand Myself.

...or Queen, Woodie Guthrie, and Rhapsody of Fire, singing This Land is Your Land of Immortals; Who Wants to Live Forever?

Then Queensryche teams up with Robert Burns for the holiday tune, Auld Lang Sign of the Times.

EDIT: Finally, Rhapsody of Fire again takes the stage, this time with Harry McClintock, to sing Dargor, Shadowlord of the Big Rock Candy Mountain.

Last edited by ArachnePhobia; 12-01-2012 at 08:19 PM.
ArachnePhobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:49 AM   #559
poetinahat
Odalisque obelisk
SuperModerator

poetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Everything but the Girl, Simon & Garfunkel, Elton John, and the Easybeats -

The Night I Heard Mrs. Robinson Caruso Sing... Island Girl, Friday, On My Mind

-- Bob Dylan

Old 12-14-2012, 03:08 AM   #560
SirOtter
Il Cavaliere Marino

The Monkees, Janis Joplin, Eddie Cochrane, Big Joe Turner - The Door into Summertime Blues in the Night

The Monkees, Mark Lindsey, the Holy Mackerel, Arlo Guthrie, Gilbert O'Sullivan and Love - The Girl I Knew Somewhere in Arizona at 4:30 AM Alice's Restaurant Song (Now I am Alone Again Or, Naturally)
Old 01-21-2013, 06:40 AM   #561
Gynn
Wandering worlds

Gynn has a spectacular aura
Drunken Axl Rose and Roseanne Barr - The Star Spangled Banner
Gynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #562
chrysalnix

chrysalnix is on a distinguished road
Stevie Nicks and Pavarotti - Poker Face
chrysalnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:08 AM   #563
SirOtter
Il Cavaliere Marino

Buffalo Springfield (or The Mojo Men) & The Rotters - Sit Down on My Face, I Think I Love You, Stevie Nicks
Old 07-22-2013, 07:27 AM   #564
Xelebes
Delerium ex Ennui

Xelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsXelebes is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirOtter View Post
Buffalo Springfield (or The Mojo Men) & The Rotters - Sit Down on My Face, I Think I Love You, Stevie Nicks
Lords of Acid vs. The Crystals - He Hit Me and it Felt like Sitting on Your Face.
Xelebes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:07 AM   #565
poetinahat
Odalisque obelisk
SuperModerator

George Harrison and the cast of Chicago: Blow Away, Mr. Cellophane

-- Bob Dylan