Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 08:37 PM   #14651
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
This could develop into a serious problem y'all.

Poor klm has been bitten by a ravenous spider. Injecting it's poisonous fangs into her boob! The swelling could literally get so bad that a third boob could form and....

*calls guinness world records*

*waits for swelling*

This could get interesting!

http://honeyboudreaux.weebly.com/

There are people who live in a dream world,
There are people who live in reality,
Then, there are those who turn one into the other.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:42 PM   #14652
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
This is seriously going to complicate bra shopping.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 05-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #14653
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
But think of the money guinness will pay you---and haven't ya ever hear of going bra-less!!!

*sets up fire pit for bra burning*

http://honeyboudreaux.weebly.com/

There are people who live in a dream world,
There are people who live in reality,
Then, there are those who turn one into the other.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #14654
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I've got a couple of spares that might do the job. Got 'em in Philadlphia, where they are fairly common.

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 05-01-2012, 09:07 PM   #14655
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
I've got a couple of spares that might do the job. Got 'em in Philadlphia, where they are fairly common.
Those aren't bras, Porter. They're Philly cheese steak hoagies.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 05-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #14656
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
I think I have a spider bite...on my boob.

If I'm not around much today it's because I'm staring at my boob and looking for symptoms of nectrotizing fasciitis.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #14657
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
No I had my mouth around cheese steaks and hoagies ... definitely not related to a triple barrel sling shot or its ammo. About the only thing they have in common is Philadelphia.

Do I LOOK like I need one of those things?

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 05-01-2012, 09:26 PM   #14658
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

kinda

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 05-01-2012, 09:35 PM   #14659
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
so,...are we going to do this examination or what, klm?

if my research is correct, i should be in the office in my doctor outfit reading a chart.

then you come in, tell me about your spider bite, bla bla bla bla,...

and then i put the chart down and take off my glasses to begin the examination.
there.
in the office.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:38 PM   #14660
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
No I had my mouth around cheese steaks and hoagies ... definitely not related to a triple barrel sling shot or its ammo. About the only thing they have in common is Philadelphia.

You LOOK like what you need is to have your head held underwater for about half an hour.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 05-01-2012, 09:39 PM   #14661
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Morning Haggis!

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 05-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #14662
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
so,...are we going to do this examination or what, klm?

if my research is correct, i should be in the office in my doctor outfit reading a chart.

then you come in, tell me about your spider bite, bla bla bla bla,...

and then i put the chart down and take off my glasses to begin the examination.
there.
in the office.
Well, since you seem to know what you're doing...

Old 05-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #14663
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
don't you read the information posted in the men's room?

carole has been around, porter.
i mean, like, way around.
I'm so telling her you said that, and she's gonna do something to you. Or something.

Quote:

*blink*

Oh, it's Tuesday again, is it?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire
Old 05-01-2012, 09:50 PM   #14664
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:

Looks pretty normal.

eta: I think one is bigger than the other, though.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 05-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #14665
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Looks pretty normal.

no. no,..haggis,...if you look really really closely you can see a mark above the boobs. on the left shoulder.
yep. that must be the spider bite because otherwise everything looks normal.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #14666
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Oh, yeah. I see what you mean. Silly me.

But I still say one is bigger than the other.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 05-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #14667
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

I feel much better now.

*puts muzzle on third boob*

Old 05-01-2012, 09:57 PM   #14668
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Oh, yeah. I see what you mean. Silly me.

But I still say one is bigger than the other.
Nah, it's just that the one in the middle is shaped differently. and has teeth. They're all about the same size, I think.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #14669
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

the new girl kilt the thead.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:27 PM   #14670
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

DON'T.
CALL.
ME.
THAT.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:37 PM   #14671
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
The Old New Girl or the New New Girl?

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 05-01-2012, 10:38 PM   #14672
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

NG1

Old 05-01-2012, 10:45 PM   #14673
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

klm is right. ng1.
and let's don't hurt her feelings about it even though she killed this shit out of this thing.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:50 PM   #14674
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
NG1
Hey, guys. Something I've been wondering. I can't be the only person who's ever been new here, right? And I think you're sending me the clear message that it's impossible to get rid of the New Girl label. So here's my question -- why aren't there a dozen or so New Girls running around the place? Why am I not NG13 or 14?

*finds stack of headless corpses wearing NG1 tshirts*

*turns pale*

*pulls sword out of thigh holster, looks around for NG2*

There. Can. Be. Only. One.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #14675
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

*spray paints 'ng2' on haggis*
Closed Thread