Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Horror
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 07:03 AM   #6176
BigWords
Geekzilla

BigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
You moved out?
Spur-of-the-moment decision. I saw the room and took it. B&B - not sure how long I can stay here, but there's little else on the market that isn't flea-infested or outrageously expensive. I'm going to have to go back to empty my things and board up the house, but I can put that off until I know I'm not moving back in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbielleRose View Post
Dude, I am not that flexible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwood View Post
The SFF Review Educational Supplement is now open. I'll be listing books, podcasts, online courses and anything else that aims to help the SFF writer improve their skills, provided they're free. (the books, podcasts, online courses and anything else, not the writers)

The British Comics Database is growing. Or mutating. I'm not quite sure which, yet.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:06 AM   #6177
night-flyer
flying around in the pumpkin patch

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good! I'm glad you're out of there, BW. Can you sell the place?

Good question, Soapy. Free is...good.

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #6178
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

AbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You already seem so much happier. I can practically see you smiling through your words tonight. It was a very good decision.

Stained Glass in the Night Blog / Twitter

Among the Stars in Sci Fi/Fantasy SYW
Old 05-01-2012, 07:14 AM   #6179
BigWords
Geekzilla

BigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBigWords is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Good! I'm glad you're out of there, BW. Can you sell the place?
Not in the condition the garden and surrounding area is in, and I don't want to lumber someone else with the problems I'm walking away from. I have absolutely no idea what the hell I'm doing at the moment, and am leaving my fate in the hands of the universe - whatever happens, I figure that things can't possibly get any worse.

Quote:
You already seem so much happier. I can practically see you smiling through your words tonight. It was a very good decision.
I have internet, and my lady - what more do I need?

Quote:
Quote:
The SFF Review Educational Supplement is now open. I'll be listing books, podcasts, online courses and anything else that aims to help the SFF writer improve their skills, provided they're free. (the books, podcasts, online courses and anything else, not the writers)

The British Comics Database is growing. Or mutating. I'm not quite sure which, yet.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:18 AM   #6180
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Debbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
BIG!!

Wow! HI!!

Was talking about you last night. And yes, you don't need to know the content.

Hi all
Old 05-01-2012, 07:18 AM   #6181
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well I'm sure it can only end up for the better. Hopefully you can make it here soon and be with Abby. Glad you have internet, again.

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:18 AM   #6182
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

AbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWords View Post
I have internet, and my lady - what more do I need?
<3 If only you were here to say that.

Stained Glass in the Night Blog / Twitter

Among the Stars in Sci Fi/Fantasy SYW
Old 05-01-2012, 07:24 AM   #6183
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Debbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
<3 If only you were here to say that.

Already w/the hearts and smoochie smooches.

Geez.

Can you horrorify that a bit?

Maybe....

'If only you were here in my clutches to say that!'

It's got a nice ring to it, dontchoo think?
Old 05-01-2012, 07:24 AM   #6184
soapdish
writing

soapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
Hi all
Say her name and she appears.

Kidding. Hey, Debbie, Bri has an idea for how to do that movie night thing.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:27 AM   #6185
BigWords
Geekzilla

Quote:
Was talking about you last night. And yes, you don't need to know the content.
I'm sure there are plenty of things I'm going to be informed of in due course.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-01-2012, 07:27 AM   #6186
night-flyer

Hi Debbie.

Quote:

Old 05-01-2012, 07:28 AM   #6187
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapdish View Post
Say her name and she appears.

Kidding. Hey, Debbie, Bri has an idea for how to do that movie night thing.

Awesome!!
Let's hear it.

Oh and, I'm suspending my Netflix on 14May.
Its the move.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:29 AM   #6188
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Quote:
Hi Debbie.
Hello there

Are you still taking me out tonight??
Old 05-01-2012, 07:29 AM   #6189
night-flyer

Quote:

I'll never tell...

Quote:

Old 05-01-2012, 07:30 AM   #6190
night-flyer

Quote:
Hello there

Are you still taking me out tonight??
Are you buying dinner or me? cuz, I'm like broke. :/

Quote:

Old 05-01-2012, 07:30 AM   #6191
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Quote:

Never said i was talking to Abs.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:32 AM   #6192
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Quote:
Are you buying dinner or me? cuz, I'm like broke. :/

Nice. Hey did i mention i don't want to be the dude?

Old 05-01-2012, 07:35 AM   #6193
night-flyer

Quote:
Nice. Hey did i mention i don't want to be the dude?

Fine. I'll be the dragon and you be the biker chick. We'll be the odd couple everyone talks about... :P

Quote:

Old 05-01-2012, 07:37 AM   #6194
BigWords
Geekzilla

Quote:
Never said i was talking to Abs.

Now I'm slightly concerned...

*wonders what has been going on in the interwebs*

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-01-2012, 07:45 AM   #6195
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Quote:
Fine. I'll be the dragon and you be the biker chick. We'll be the odd couple everyone talks about... :P

Just the way i likes it.

Quote:
Now I'm slightly concerned...

*wonders what has been going on in the interwebs*

Heehee
Old 05-01-2012, 07:49 AM   #6196
BigWords
Geekzilla

Oh man, now I have to steer clear of the temptations of YouTube... I could lose an entire night there.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-01-2012, 07:51 AM   #6197
soapdish
writing

soapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Awesome!!
Let's hear it.
You'll have to back read.

But it's worth investigating.

I'm going downhill.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:52 AM   #6198
night-flyer

Quote:

what an evil sounding heehee...or maybe it was just the clip... lol!

Quote:

Old 05-01-2012, 07:54 AM   #6199
night-flyer

Quote:

I'm going downhill.
Careful, with that round head you may not be able to stop.

goodnight Soapy.

Quote:

Old 05-01-2012, 08:00 AM   #6200
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Quote:

I'm going downhill.

I have to work for it??

Geez.

Go to bed.

Closed Thread