Happy Thanksgiving JPG

Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 02:40 AM   #2776
night-flyer
Roasting cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
okay, give me a second...there's quite a few good ones...

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:41 AM   #2777
alleycat
I'm going to need a nap.
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I was afraid of that.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:52 AM   #2778
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Cues music from "Swan Lake"...

Old 04-24-2012, 03:05 AM   #2779
night-flyer
Roasting cows

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I couldn't find what I wanted anywhere on the net.. a cat in a Barney costume, so how's this one?

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:10 AM   #2780
CassandraW
ill-tempered shrew

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
Pick out an image and I'll make it my avatar . . . for a day.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:13 AM   #2781
alleycat
I'm going to need a nap.
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
I think I've actually used that one before.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:14 AM   #2782
alleycat
I'm going to need a nap.
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
I couldn't find what I wanted anywhere on the net.. a cat in a Barney costume,
How about Barney and a cat.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:16 AM   #2783
night-flyer
Roasting cows

It's not cat/barney enough...

Quote:

Old 04-24-2012, 03:17 AM   #2784
Stlight
ideas are floating where they will

Location: where you can put sugar sprinkles on lots of things
Stlight is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStlight is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStlight is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStlight is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStlight is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStlight is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStlight is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStlight is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStlight is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStlight is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStlight is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Bettielee! apartment sounds amazing. The maintaince issues suggest a historical, or time travel. Good on kitty, she'll be all cuddles soon.

Well, maybe not that one. But she'll probably, maybe, might be a little more friendly.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:18 AM   #2785
night-flyer
Roasting cows

That avie will work, AC. You do look oh so pretty.

Hello Stlight!

Quote:

Old 04-24-2012, 03:39 AM   #2786
CassandraW
ill-tempered shrew

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yeah, the pink dress is good. Suits you.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:53 AM   #2787
night-flyer
Roasting cows

huh...don't know I'm really leaning towards this one...

Quote:

Old 04-24-2012, 03:54 AM   #2788
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
hey, our betteh's baaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!! s Howz our nighty? Hope doin' well! s to all 'n s!

I just had garlic bread. Who wants to smoochee? *Tastes garlic. Likees*
Old 04-24-2012, 03:55 AM   #2789
alleycat
I'm going to need a nap.
SuperModerator

I'm making BLTs.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:28 AM   #2790
Susie

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Mr. Suse 'n I will be right over 'n will bring s
Old 04-24-2012, 04:36 AM   #2791
alleycat
I'm going to need a nap.
SuperModerator

I have watermelon.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:36 AM   #2792
night-flyer
Roasting cows

I have to go do laundry.

Quote:

Old 04-24-2012, 04:44 AM   #2793
alleycat
I'm going to need a nap.
SuperModerator

Happy folding.

Old 04-24-2012, 05:32 AM   #2794
Susie

Happy restin', nighty dear! s s 2 all!
Old 04-24-2012, 05:43 AM   #2795
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That avie is sooo you AC!!!!

Old 04-24-2012, 05:56 AM   #2796
Susie

s. You guyz always crack meh up! btw, I had just posted the giveaway for Still Blonde on my wall on fb not even thinking the doggie was Haggis, but all you guys did. *I am completely innocent of any wrongdoing* Haggis, can I appease you w. s 'n dancin' s?
Old 04-24-2012, 06:08 AM   #2797
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
Pick out an image and I'll make it my avatar . . . for a day.
So many stupid looking cat avatars. So little time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
huh...don't know I'm really leaning towards this one...

I don't know why that one appeals to me so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
s. You guyz always crack meh up! btw, I had just posted the giveaway for Still Blonde on my wall on fb not even thinking the doggie was Haggis, but all you guys did. *I am completely innocent of any wrongdoing* Haggis, can I appease you w. s 'n dancin' s?
I'm terribly sorry, Susie, but cake just won't cut it this time. I'm afraid you'll just have to moon me again.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

A Scary Halloween Story
by guest blogger,
Alleycat
Old 04-24-2012, 06:13 AM   #2798
Susie

s s s s s s
s s s s s s
s s s s s s
:s s s s s s
s s s s s s
That's good, right?

Last edited by Susie; 04-24-2012 at 06:16 AM. Reason: added
Old 04-24-2012, 06:17 AM   #2799
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Slight change of plans.

How about this one?

ETA: for AC, not me. Of course. Because I'm snarly and mean. And he's a puddy tat.

Stewie the Chihuey

A Scary Halloween Story
by guest blogger,
Alleycat
Old 04-24-2012, 06:18 AM   #2800
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
s s s s s s
s s s s s s
s s s s s s
:s s s s s s
s s s s s s
That's good, right?

Perfect!

We're best buds again.

Stewie the Chihuey