Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > General Writing Interest > Writing For Kids
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2012, 06:34 PM   #1
auntybug
teh other evil broad

Location: I am destined for greatness. I'm just pacing myself.
auntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsauntybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Middle Grade Facebook Group

I seem to have killed off the Middle Grade thread here (glad to see my powers still work after all this time ) so I thought I'd make another attempt at finding some middle grade authors. I have a list of romance groups on facebook but couldn't find any for middle grade. If anyone wants to hop on and share your book, blogs, reviews, etc, I'd love to see what else is out there and hear your promo tips. <3

http://www.facebook.com/groups/424451804238916/

Much grass!
Bug
auntybug is offline   Reply With Quote