Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Horror
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #5101
night-flyer
One cow, two cows, three...

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Now that's scary!

Well hounds, some one is coming to look at my computer Friday to buy it, I have to sell the air conditioner and stuff to pay the mortgage. Sooooo,

Anyone that wants to stay in contact with me pm me your address. And we'll snail mail every now and then. If the guy is interested and offers enough money, then Friday will be my last night on. So get those addy's to me soon.

gonna miss you hounds

Last edited by night-flyer; 04-05-2012 at 02:33 PM.
night-flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:10 AM   #5102
amlptj
Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
AWWWWW no!!!!

I'm gonna miss you Night!
WiP Re-write of first book FREAKs

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller
Rewrite -1/2 done On Hold

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Legend of a Freak (Blog!)
amlptj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:13 AM   #5103
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

I'm gonna miss me, too.

seriously, I'll miss AW, the hounds, and all the peeps way more than you guys will ever know.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #5104
TedTheewen
Grand Poobah Unto Thyself

Location: In the Land of Make Believe, where unicorns play and women are attracted to me.
TedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Aw, crap! This is bad, hon. I wish we could figure something out.

TedTheewen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:31 PM   #5105
night-flyer

I'm always struggling with money, it's no surprise.

It's too bad I couldn't become famous with writing while I was here. Maybe in my next life. I can be a ghost writer or zombie writer. Publish me or I'll eat your brains!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 03:18 PM   #5106
bluntforcetrauma
Benefactor Member

bluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbluntforcetrauma is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
Well hounds, some one is coming to look at my computer Friday to buy it, I have to sell the air conditioner and stuff to pay the mortgage...gonna miss you hounds
Old 04-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #5107
slcboston
word-slinger

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
If the guy is interested and offers enough money, then Friday will be my last night on.

gonna miss you hounds
Two Words: Public Library

You can always come visit us that way.

Hope things settle out for you, Night.

“People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. ”

Out of work? Stop by the AW Special Unemployment Team
Password: serenity

FleasTwits
slcboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:57 PM   #5108
SaraP
I love some people to death. <3
AW Moderator

SaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Well hounds, some one is coming to look at my computer Friday to buy it, I have to sell the air conditioner and stuff to pay the mortgage. Sooooo,

Anyone that wants to stay in contact with me pm me your address. And we'll snail mail every now and then. If the guy is interested and offers enough money, then Friday will be my last night on. So get those addy's to me soon.

gonna miss you hounds

Is there any way you'll be able to log in at all at a library or something? I'm gonna miss you.

ETA: Heh, bos said the same thing.

Where this is desire, there is gonna be a flame.
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned.
But just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die -
You gotta get up and try.

P!nk - Try

Life getting you down? Come get a pick-me-up.
SaraP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #5109
dolores haze
ageing savage

dolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdolores haze is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

Now that's scary!

gonna miss you hounds
Oh, I'm so sorry you're having financial woes, night. I sincerely hope things improve soon. You gotta do what you gotta do. Sending my e-mail addy.
dolores haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #5110
amlptj

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Morning Hounds!

I really need to be horribly mopey around every Easter! I just accidentally got my family to break our bullshit Easter tradition so i don't have to spend a weekend in hell!

When i was 9 after my grandfather passed, my family (Mom, Grandmom and Aunt when she was alive) for every Thanksgiving, Easter, and Mother's Day started going down Atlantic City NJ, because my grandmom likes to gamble and instead of cooking some big dinner we would have a fancy dinner down there.

I don't know if anyone has been in AC, or been there under 21, but its the single most boring place on the face of the earth. Cant walk around the hotel, because all the drunk people and every floor is forbidden to step foot on if your not 21, so the only thing i could do was sit in a room staring at a wall or watching there one of 5 tv channels. Anyway the tradition from hell continues, and even though i'm now 21, I didn't get the gambling gene, rather save up the money I earn. But this year i only have to stay down there one night! My mom text me this morning and was like "we know you hate it and wont put you through it this year". Guess the breakup at least had that really awesome bonus!

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 04-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #5111
soapdish
writing

soapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcboston View Post
Took the words right out of my mouth.

We'll miss you, Night. But get on when you can.
soapdish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #5112
amlptj

Exactly!

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 04-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #5113
TedTheewen
Grand Poobah Unto Thyself

Location: In the Land of Make Believe, where unicorns play and women are attracted to me.
TedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I know that Night will be back on eventually. It's a feeling.

TedTheewen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #5114
AbielleRose
Slave to the Grounds

AbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

Now that's scary!

gonna miss you hounds
I'm sorry, Night Hope things work out and you're back online soon.

Stained Glass in the Night Blog / Twitter

Among the Stars in Sci Fi/Fantasy SYW
AbielleRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:04 PM   #5115
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

FOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just got a bite from a potential new employer. He wants me to reformat my resume to better emphasize a few things (mainly my writing skills - the job I applied for was Document Control, but it sounds like they might have something else in mind) so I need to go work on that awhile.
FOTSGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #5116
amlptj

That's awesome! Good luck getting the job!

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 04-06-2012, 12:54 AM   #5117
soapdish
writing

soapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good luck, Greg!

This is me today --->

Sometimes I think I'm writing the most weird and random and uninteresting story of ALL TIME.

*sigh*

And it's too early for me to start drinking to make those thoughts go away.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:08 AM   #5118
LaurieD
aka Skwirrel

LaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I recommend a break for a little while - like take a walk.

I. Am. Exhausted.

I popped in here hoping the distraction would wake me up but yeah, not so much.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:11 AM   #5119
soapdish
writing

How about coffee, Laurie?

It's too cold/rainy for a walk. But I've been forcing myself to stop and exercise a little periodically. And read for a bit.

And there's always that pile of clothes on the couch....

*stares at endless laundry pile*

I guess I could take a break and fold for awhile.

ETA: Dammit. Now I want coffee.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:18 AM   #5120
night-flyer

I haz coffee, but I'm drinking a coke.

Nice day out today, though I was at work for the majority of it and slept through the rest of it. But there were rumors of a nice day.

Last edited by night-flyer; 04-06-2012 at 05:28 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:21 AM   #5121
night-flyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcboston View Post

You can always come visit us that way.

Hope things settle out for you, Night.
I never used one at the library before, but I'm sure they have those here. I think I owe the library from twenty yrs ago, I wonder if they'll have that in their records still.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:23 AM   #5122
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

FOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFOTSGreg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
My friend's son was awake today speaking and writing. The picture of him she posted showed him out of the neck and skull braces writing in a tablet.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:37 AM   #5123
night-flyer

That is good news! Hope this means that he'll mend quickly. I might have missed a post of yours- was there any permanent injuries?
Old 04-06-2012, 05:40 AM   #5124
FOTSGreg
Today is your last day.

None that I'm aware of. I'll know more when she gets back from KC on Monday (if she comes back that day).
Old 04-06-2012, 05:51 AM   #5125
night-flyer

Well, I hope not. Neck and skull braces sound scary, though.