Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 09:11 PM   #8526
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
*polishes pip*
...putting his "leakproof" claims to the test.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:31 PM   #8527
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*stands next to rt making his pip look insignificant*

Old 03-06-2012, 10:34 PM   #8528
Cella
freshening up

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
So... How is RT making his pip look insignificant, exactly?
Old 03-06-2012, 10:37 PM   #8529
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Location: There's a classical music concert going on in my head!
MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That one comma sure makes a difference....

My writing blog:
[http://iwritepsychicwitness.wordpres...1/bittersweet/

My health blog:
https://whitmore77.wordpress.com/201...or-the-better/

I tweet: @PsychicWitness
@4paths2wellness

My website: www.4pathstowellness.com
Old 03-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #8530
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post
So... How is RT making his pip look insignificant, exactly?

don't think you can confuzzle me with your fancy circular logic or whatever, red.

*turns around*

KABLAMO!

don't be shy, pumpkin, take a look!
Old 03-06-2012, 10:49 PM   #8531
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
don't think you can confuzzle me with your fancy circular logic or whatever, red.

*turns around*

KABLAMO!

Anyone notice his pip shrinks when he does that? What's up with that?
Old 03-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #8532
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Anyone notice his pip shrinks when he does that? What's up with that?

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 03-06-2012, 10:52 PM   #8533
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

gah!

that's nina's fault, cassandra.
fark.

look away.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #8534
Cella
freshening up

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

*turns around*

KABLAMO!

first you call me muffin, then I'm red, then you say pumpkin...

I mean, what am I to you?!
Old 03-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #8535
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

you're my everything, toots.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #8536
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
gah!

that's nina's fault, cassandra.
fark.

look away.
I'd really like to look away, Cray, but I just can't. It's mesmerizing.

RT, you want to do a little jig for us? You know, so we can compare.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #8537
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post
first you call me muffin, then I'm red, then you say pumpkin...

I mean, what am I to you?!
dessert.

Goodreads

Old 03-06-2012, 11:03 PM   #8538
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
My bad,

I thought pips always looked smaller when you shrugged your bal..

back.
Quote:
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #8539
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaK View Post
My bad,

I thought pips always looked smaller when you shrugged your bal..

back.
Whatever you do, please don't reverse it. We had enough troubles earlier with the Muppeh sneaking peaks under Cray's raincoat.

Last edited by CassandraW; 03-06-2012 at 11:49 PM. Reason: correct the typo? Naah. Better as is.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:10 PM   #8540
Cella
freshening up

Quote:
you're my everything, toots.
sore needy...

Old 03-06-2012, 11:18 PM   #8541
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Whatever you do, please don't reverse it. We had enough troubles earlier with the Muppeh sneaking peaks under Cray's raincoat.
peaks...

*giggles*

Quote:
we should probably end it with those sage words.
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 03-06-2012, 11:25 PM   #8542
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Location: Protecting, Serving and well he's a Kreon so who knows what he's up to
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You're making me wonder about you, RT

My Blog-Updated on 7/18/14 Food Allergies

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 03-06-2012, 11:26 PM   #8543
Cella
freshening up

he likes the attention, Reg.
Don't give in.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #8544
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Location: Protecting, Serving and well he's a Kreon so who knows what he's up to
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
B--b--but when he was Kittimus Prime we used to cuddle

Old 03-06-2012, 11:33 PM   #8545
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
B--b--but when he was Kittimus Prime we used to cuddle
Now he's Cray's body double.

Still want to snuggle?

Goodreads

Old 03-06-2012, 11:37 PM   #8546
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Sure

Old 03-06-2012, 11:37 PM   #8547
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
You're making me wonder about you, RT
i'm just amused by PD's choice of the word peaks instead of peeks.

*giggles again*

Quote:
we should probably end it with those sage words.
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 03-06-2012, 11:39 PM   #8548
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

It was the cupcakes, they got to her

Quote:
You seem tense, Porter. Maybe your blood sugar is low. Here, have a cupcake. Or two.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:41 PM   #8549
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:

*giggles again*
Don't go blaming PD for my typo. You know, I'd correct it, but I think it's more appropriate the way it is.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:43 PM   #8550
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Quote:

*giggles again*
It wasn't my choice of words. It was Cass's.

Get your head out of those cupcakes and think straight for a moment RT

Goodreads

Closed Thread