Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 07:06 AM   #1026
slcboston
Just What It Says on the Label

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
Aren't we supposed to be having a carnival, or some such, tonight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchessmary View Post
That's what I thought, Princess Wicked. Where is everyone?

Yes, yes we are.

I, however, was tucking the most important princess into bed and reading her a story.

“People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. ”

Out of work? Stop by the AW Special Unemployment Team
Password: serenity

FleasTwits
Old 03-04-2012, 07:10 AM   #1027
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Most important, Your Majesty. We are ready to commence when you are.

Old 03-04-2012, 07:15 AM   #1028
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Wicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I found some music to kick off the festivities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsRh8...eature=related

Old 03-04-2012, 07:20 AM   #1029
Ambrosia
Queen of the Realm
AW Poet Laureate

Ambrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Your Majesty, I am going to miss the carnival. I am going to my chambers. My body is not ready to do more than rest. So rest it shall have. But I did ask the trapeze artists and tumblers to come. I hope they meet with your approval.

Goodnight.

I have given in to the Blog Bug. Visit my Duchy here.

"Hmmm .... Duchess after much thought you are clearly the Tribal Sage." Neporsche, Tribal Scribe

Old 03-04-2012, 07:23 AM   #1030
slcboston

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Excellent, Ambrosia.

I am trying to find pics myself. So many of the pics of carnivals are about women with... um.... huge tracts of land.

Which isn't quite what I'm after here tonight.

FleasTwits
Old 03-04-2012, 07:25 AM   #1031
slcboston

Quote:
I found some music to kick off the festivities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsRh8...eature=related
Well, that was ... different.

Not sure if I like that yet or not.

FleasTwits
Old 03-04-2012, 07:27 AM   #1032
slcboston

Stiltwalkers!

And stiltwalkers that light up, no less.

FleasTwits
Old 03-04-2012, 07:27 AM   #1033
slcboston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchessmary View Post
Most important, Your Majesty. We are ready to commence when you are.
I'm pretty much always ready.

Depending on what it is.

But in this, case, definitely so.

FleasTwits
Old 03-04-2012, 07:34 AM   #1034
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Wicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcboston View Post
Well, that was ... different.

Not sure if I like that yet or not.

<---Me likes it. It's quirky and creepy.
I've been listening to that song for days, but tonight I'm playing country. It figures. I'm all dressed up, and nowhere to go.

Part of me really wants to go to the bar outside of town for some dancing and pool. That, sadly, won't be happening.
So if I disappear suddenly, it's because I lured hubby to bed.

Old 03-04-2012, 07:35 AM   #1035
slcboston

Also, it's nighttime, so there should be people with fire, doing fire-things.

Like juggling and such.

FleasTwits
Old 03-04-2012, 07:36 AM   #1036
slcboston

And watch out for some of the snacks. They might be a tad spicy:

FleasTwits
Old 03-04-2012, 07:36 AM   #1037
slcboston

Quote:
It figures. I'm all dressed up, and nowhere to go.
*ahem*

pics?

FleasTwits
Old 03-04-2012, 07:40 AM   #1038
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Ooh, I have some medieval entertainment stashed away in my image account.

These four were my favorite, but I'm a touch biased.

Old 03-04-2012, 07:55 AM   #1039
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
And of course some falconry...

Old 03-04-2012, 08:01 AM   #1040
slcboston

Ah, yes, forgot the birds.

FleasTwits
Old 03-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #1041
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Quote:
*ahem*

pics?

What, you think I've got paparazzi?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmzmH...feature=relmfu

Old 03-04-2012, 08:26 AM   #1042
slcboston

I thought that was par for the course with royalty.

FleasTwits
Old 03-04-2012, 08:40 AM   #1043
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Quote:
I thought that was par for the course with royalty.

I fear I would end up like Marie Antoinette.

And it's too damn cold out to be wearing anything but jeans and corduroy.

Old 03-04-2012, 08:48 AM   #1044
slcboston

Hey, you're the one who said you were all dressed up with no place to go.

Jeans and corduroy was not exactly the image that created.

FleasTwits
Old 03-04-2012, 09:13 AM   #1045
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Hmm. I think the Royals must have went down to the wine cellar, and imbibed too much to get back out.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:17 AM   #1046
slcboston

Don't look at me, I stayed out of it tonight.

I have my own.

FleasTwits
Old 03-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #1047
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

I suppose that's the down side of being a non-drinker. I'm the last one standing, so I have to clean up the barf, and take everyone home.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:31 AM   #1048
slcboston

For the record, the one time - yes, once but only once - I got sick from drinking, I took care of it myself.

Normally it is not an issue.

FleasTwits
Old 03-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #1049
Ambrosia
Queen of the Realm
AW Poet Laureate

Ambrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good morning, my King.

Good morning, dear Royals.

Breakfast:

I have given in to the Blog Bug. Visit my Duchy here.

"Hmmm .... Duchess after much thought you are clearly the Tribal Sage." Neporsche, Tribal Scribe

Old 03-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #1050
Wicked
Outcast Rogue

Good morning, Duchess Ambrosia.
Morning, your Majesty.
Morning, Royals.

*sigh* I have to clean my kitchen. The little princess wants a strawberry pink and white castle cake for her birthday tomorrow. At least it's a molded form, so I only have to decorate one layer.
I suppose she'll want some cupcakes for class too. Though she was thinking about taking the castle to school, and just leaving the cupcakes for her brothers.

Closed Thread