Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Politics & Current Events
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2012, 03:50 AM   #1
missesdash
You can't sit with us!

missesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Alaskan Man Files To Have Obama Removed From Ballot

Because he's black.
No, really, that's the reasoning.

http://www.thegrio.com/politics/laws...es-mulatto.php

Quote:
for an Individual to be a Candidate for the Office of President of the United States, the Candidate must meet the qualifications set forth in the United States Constitution and one of those qualifications is that the Candidate shall be a "natural born Citizen" of the United States. As Barack Hussein Obama II is of the "Mulatto" race, his status of citizenship is founded upon the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Before the [purported] ratification of the Fourteenth Amendment, the race of "Negro" or "Mulatto" had no standing to be citizens of the United States under the United States Constitution.
Read his ten page complaint here

Man, I bet he really thought he was on to something with this one. Note this isn't the first time Mr. Gordon Warren Epperly of Juneau, Alaska has done something like this. In 2010 he sent this to the Alaska Department of Election. Another snippet:

Quote:
It appears that Lisa Murkowski has received the majority of votes cast, but there is a problem — Lisa Murkowski is not qualified for the Office of U.S. Senator as she is not a citizen of the United States under Article I of the Constitution for the United States.

Enclosed is a “Proclamation” declaring the political privileges of candidates to hold public offices of the United States. The “Proclamation” shows that U.S. Congress has never made provisions in the U.S. Constitution for women or non-white citizens to hold public offices.
Apparently only white males are legally able to hold office in the US. . This is kind of interesting to me because he's gone to such lengths that he's obviously positive about this. There's no doubt in his mind that 1. Non-whites aren't actually citizens (?????) and 2. Women and non-whites who hold office are "usurpers."

What a scary world he must live in.
missesdash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:02 AM   #2
Zoombie
Vengeful Crystaline Hawk 45C
AW Moderator

Zoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Wow, it must be so strange to live in a world where light comes from fire-less bulbs of glass and horseless carriages fly along highways at speeds faster than even the fastest locomotive, because he seems to have stepped out of the 18th fucking century.

Course, reading his shit, it just looks like a slightly different spin on the birthers.

Shard Series: Worldshard (being beta'd), Lifeshard (done!), Soulshard (Done!), Peaceshard (43k/80k)

Invasion 2071 (With Editors)

Read my blog: Quantum Spin Plates

BUY MY BOOK HERE!
Zoombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:17 AM   #3
virtue_summer
Always learning

virtue_summer has earned our admirationvirtue_summer has earned our admirationvirtue_summer has earned our admirationvirtue_summer has earned our admiration
Wow. Just wow.

virtue_summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:18 AM   #4
Maxinquaye
That cheeky buggerer

Maxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaxinquaye is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
In this political environment, expect every local crackpot to gain national recognition. Some of them are even running for President.
The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian Barnes
"Yes, of course we were pretentious — what else is youth for?"
----
My blog and site:
Max on Everything
Maxinquaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:20 AM   #5
muravyets
Old revolutionary

muravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuravyets is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I confess, I am utterly at a loss to understand how someone that stupid can also be that crazy. Don't you need to have a working mind before you can develop mental dysfunction?

FFS.

This is a person who I would very dearly love to have kidnapped, flown to a real place, like LA or NY or Miami, and just left there, on a street corner. With hidden cameras around.

Rule of thumb: Mura is not subtle.

The Grand Navigators, collaborative fantasy adventure party.
Cafe Muravyets, hang out of lazy writers.
Art: Portfolio and Studio Blog.
Me on Facebook.
muravyets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:31 AM   #6
Manuel Royal
Benefactor Member

Manuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsManuel Royal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I guess both of his complaints come from the premise that somehow the 14th Amendment isn't a real Amendment, that it wasn't ratified properly. (And from Mr. Epperly being a racist, and a crazy person.)

Fiction column under my real name: Welcome to Smyrnings ; continued as Spland of the Splost

Six-minute YouTube video produced by SandJack from my short script (NSFW): Make The Baby
Manuel Royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:41 AM   #7
Vince524
Will write for bacon!

Vince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just for shits and giggles, does anyone know if this schmuck oppose all blacks/women in public office or just those whom he disagrees with? I mean, it's Alaska, right? At one time Sarah Palin was Governor. Did he flip out over that?

Vince524 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:41 AM   #8
blacbird
That hairy-handed gent

blacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The amusing irony is that it wouldn't matter if Obama's name is on the Alaska ballot, or not. He has no possibility of winning this state.

caw
blacbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:46 AM   #9
Death Wizard
Tumhe na koci puujetha

Death Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbird View Post
The amusing irony is that it wouldn't matter if Obama's name is on the Alaska ballot, or not. He has no possibility of winning this state.

caw
And the not amusing irony is that about a quarter of the people in this country is this effed-up, and virtually every one of this quarter of the population is a Republican.

Author of The Death Wizard Chronicles, a six-book epic fantasy. Book 1 (Forged In Death) is now available for purchase on bellebooks.com, amazon.com and other venues. Also, Book 2 (Chained By Fear) is now available here, Book 3 (Shadowed by Demons) is here and Book 4 (Torn by War) is here. And a pair of DW short stories (Torg's First Death and The Black Fortress) also is available for free.

www.jim-melvin.com; www.amazon.com/author/jimmelvin; www.deathwizardchronicles.blogspot.com; facebook

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -- The Buddha
Death Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:47 AM   #10
missesdash
You can't sit with us!

missesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmissesdash is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel Royal View Post
I guess both of his complaints come from the premise that somehow the 14th Amendment isn't a real Amendment, that it wasn't ratified properly. (And from Mr. Epperly being a racist, and a crazy person.)
In his first complaint he called it the (purported) ratification. But in Obama's case, he claims the 14th amendment gives non-whites and women "civil but not political rights."
missesdash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:59 AM   #11
Gregg
Life is good

Gregg has earned our admirationGregg has earned our admirationGregg has earned our admirationGregg has earned our admiration
I love this!
In this country even a lunatic can do this kind of thing without worrying that the government will send him to solitary confinement for the rest of his life.

The guy really did his homework...made some interesting arguments..and his claims should be dismissed. He's way off base, in my non-lawyer opinion.

My son married a woman from Australia and they live in the U.S. She's not a US citizen...they are about to have their first child, who, I assume will be qualified by birth to become President of the USA or maybe Prime Minister of Australia.

"Beware the greedy hand of government, thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry."
Thomas Paine

Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:01 AM   #12
RichardGarfinkle
Shipping Tropos
AW Moderator

RichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRichardGarfinkle is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by muravyets View Post
I confess, I am utterly at a loss to understand how someone that stupid can also be that crazy. Don't you need to have a working mind before you can develop mental dysfunction?
The disturbing thing is that he's only one step more out of reality than a lot of other legal interpretations (like Originalism), and he's only about 60 years out of fashion for finding justifications for disenfranchising people.

He's also, in some sense, less cracked than the people who think the original constitution was divinely inspired and should be read as holy writ.

Overdue Considerations -- my blog

Now on Smashwords
RichardGarfinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:06 AM   #13
Devil Ledbetter
Come on you stranger, you legend,

Devil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDevil Ledbetter is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What I don't understand is why this crackpot isn't running for the republican nomination. He'd fit right in with the rest of the wackadoos.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:13 AM   #14
Lyxdeslic
Laughing every time I choke.

Lyxdeslic is better than ice cream with hot fudgeLyxdeslic is better than ice cream with hot fudgeLyxdeslic is better than ice cream with hot fudgeLyxdeslic is better than ice cream with hot fudgeLyxdeslic is better than ice cream with hot fudgeLyxdeslic is better than ice cream with hot fudgeLyxdeslic is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacbird View Post

caw
The amusing irony is I saw this thread title and immediately thought our very own blacbird was the Alaskan man filing.

That'd be an awesome way to become a P&CE legend.

Lyx
Old 02-24-2012, 05:25 AM   #15
vsrenard
Troubles a star

vsrenard is a shiny, shiny jewelvsrenard is a shiny, shiny jewel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Ledbetter View Post
What I don't understand is why this crackpot isn't running for the republican nomination. He'd fit right in with the rest of the wackadoos.
QFT

Watermark: A Novel of the Middle Ages
vsrenard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:18 AM   #16
Gregg
Life is good

Gregg has earned our admirationGregg has earned our admirationGregg has earned our admirationGregg has earned our admiration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Ledbetter View Post
Have any of the current GOP candidates claimed that Obama is not a US citizen and therefore is not eligible to be the President?
If they have, please cite.

"Beware the greedy hand of government, thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry."
Thomas Paine

Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:26 AM   #17
Mclesh
It's too hot

Mclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMclesh is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's too bad this guy got any media coverage at all. His crazy really doesn't need to be spread to the world.

Facebook, Twitter
Website, Goodreads, Pinterest

Check out Grandma Susie's book of love poems on Createspace!

Mr. Katz is a Zombie, lower MG - October 2014!
Mclesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:33 AM   #18
poetinahat
nice to jerks
SuperModerator

poetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
"The only thing worse than being talked about... is not being talked about."
- Oscar Wilde

poetinahat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:01 AM   #19
Bogna
A Scottish Ginger Cat

Bogna has a spectacular auraBogna has a spectacular aura
People like this truly terrify me.
Bogna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:20 AM   #20
Death Wizard
Tumhe na koci puujetha

Death Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeath Wizard is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
Have any of the current GOP candidates claimed that Obama is not a US citizen and therefore is not eligible to be the President?
If they have, please cite.
That's not what she meant. She meant crackpots in general. No arguing that.

Author of The Death Wizard Chronicles, a six-book epic fantasy. Book 1 (Forged In Death) is now available for purchase on bellebooks.com, amazon.com and other venues. Also, Book 2 (Chained By Fear) is now available here, Book 3 (Shadowed by Demons) is here and Book 4 (Torn by War) is here. And a pair of DW short stories (Torg's First Death and The Black Fortress) also is available for free.

www.jim-melvin.com; www.amazon.com/author/jimmelvin; www.deathwizardchronicles.blogspot.com; facebook

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -- The Buddha
Death Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:22 PM   #21
blacbird
That hairy-handed gent

blacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsblacbird is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
Well, no, not explicitly. But we do now have a major one who has alluded to him being the equivalent of Hitler, and influenced by Satan. Which would you prefer?

caw
blacbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #22
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

My Blog-Updated on 8/22/14 Same Place Different Time

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:34 PM   #23
Monkey
Watching Bollywood action scenes.

Monkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMonkey is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's mildly amusing, which is why people are repeating and talking about it, but we all know how far his arguments are actually going to get him.

But...yeah... she of the misspelled name was an actual contender in Alaska. Ended up winning a historic victory, even. This guy was clearly reacting to a genuine concern of his, whether or not his reaction had any merit.

Is he actually worried that Obama could win Alaska? Or was this part of a long game, where he hoped removing Obama from the ballot in Alaska would carry over to other states?

Not that I'm sure that trying to dissect the reasoning of a madman is going to get us anywhere...

This entire album was written and performed by one amazing guy: http://lonneys.bandcamp.com/album/amphantast
Monkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #24
MarkEsq
Clever title pending.

Location: In the wilds of Texas. Actually, the liberal oasis of Austin.
MarkEsq is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMarkEsq is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMarkEsq is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMarkEsq is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMarkEsq is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMarkEsq is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMarkEsq is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMarkEsq is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMarkEsq is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMarkEsq is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMarkEsq is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey View Post

Is he actually worried that Obama could win Alaska? Or was this part of a long game, where he hoped removing Obama from the ballot in Alaska would carry over to other states?

Not that I'm sure that trying to dissect the reasoning of a madman is going to get us anywhere...
Legally speaking, if he gets Obama off the ballot in Alaska then he has precedent for others to make the same claim in other states. More than precedent, really.

But as you say, a madman going nowhere.

MarkEsq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #25
Snowstorm
Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue

Location: Lost in the Wyoming mountains. Don't try to rescue me.
Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkEsq View Post
But as you say, a madman going nowhere.

As long as he stays there ... (Sorry blacbird)

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

WIP: Blood Atonement, the screenplay!

Blog Twitter Facebook

Snowstorm is offline   Reply With Quote