Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party > The Bargains Board
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
Maryn
You, too?
AW Moderator

Maryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMaryn is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Fingers on the Home Key, Zoya for Free

As writers, we may look at our hands on the keyboard for hours. (Even though I once touch-typed just fine, I can't keep my eyes on the screen. Can you?) The females might as well give ourselves something to look at.

I have just learned that you can get two Zoya nail polishes (which sell for $8 a pop) for just the cost of shipping if you use coupon code ZOYA2012 in the coupon/promo field. (My shipping cost $5.95.) They make exactly two gazilliion colors, many of them totally awesome. I ordered Rea and Yasmeen, since my selection of purples is pitiful.

Maryn, who does her nails because otherwise they break