Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > General Writing Interest > Write 1/Sub 1
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
Izz
Doing the Space Operatic
AW Moderator

Izz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsIzz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsIzz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsIzz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsIzz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsIzz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsIzz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsIzz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsIzz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsIzz is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsIzz is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
December W1S1 blog chain

We've been discussing blog chains in the Novel Challenge Hub, and i figured we should probably settle on a topic, otherwise we'll be deep into the silly season before we figure out what we're going to blog-chain about.

I also figured we could extend out the blog chain to include those of us doing the Short Fiction Challenge, too.

So, therefore, and suchlike and thereon in, i've made an executive decision (but if you don't agree just tell me and i can executively change it).

December's blog chain topic/prompt is: Plan of attack (or, How are you going to reach your writing goals?)

Sign up for the chain here in the thread. I'll try to get things rolling tonight. Then whoever is next has two days to get a post up and so on. Basically the order will be the order of sign-up; i'll keep a list in this opening post. If you miss your post, then i'll move you down to the bottom of the list so you get another chance.

Who's in?

Izz: Post up!
alexshvarstman: Post up!
Aggy B.: Post up!
mhaynes: Post up!
Jennifer B: Post up!
katsincommand: Post up!
Opinionated Ant: Post up!
Amberly: Post up!

#

January's topic will be an adaptation of the meme JenniferB suggested here. It'll be adapted into an interview with a character type scenario. Noveleers, you could choose the main character from your WiP if you so desired, and Short Story Architects, you could interview one of your favorite story characters.

Last edited by Izz; 12-22-2011 at 12:54 PM.
Izz is offline   Reply With Quote