Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Welcome to the Water Cooler > New Members
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 02:51 AM   #1
lawton
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

lawton is on a distinguished road
Hello :)

hi everyone,
thanks for allowing me to join your little place on the internet. after all these years of dabbling a bit here & there in writing,I have decided to give it a serious shot in hopes of one day becomming a published artist. I certainly look forward to making some friends and getting some sound feedback on my writings. I hope i can do the same for you as well. I will get working on my profile here and then be checking out the posts so i can get a good feel on what goes on here. I will have my email posted in my profile, so please dont be shy, i would love to hear from you

Thanks

Rex
Old 06-18-2011, 02:56 AM   #2
alleycat
Balance is the key to life.
AW Moderator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Welcome.

Old 06-18-2011, 03:02 AM   #3
andreea
Yeeeesss??

andreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsandreea is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 06-18-2011, 03:49 AM   #4
Ari Meermans
MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
AW Moderator

Ari Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Welcome to the cooler, Rex.

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..." - Isaac Asimov

Old 06-18-2011, 03:57 AM   #5
CACTUSWENDY
An old, sappy, and happy one.
Requiescat In Pace

CACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Cool

Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, (50 posts), it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.

Posted on Amazon.com and Smashwords.com

Don't forget to give a buck or two towards the Number One writing site online.

You are only a shadow standing in your own sunshine.[/SIZE]
Old 06-18-2011, 04:01 AM   #6
Slowlycreepingdeath

Slowlycreepingdeath is on a distinguished road
Hi Rex (used to be a childhood dogs name) I'm new here too. Been great thus far
Old 06-18-2011, 04:08 AM   #7
atombaby
Jessica M

atombaby is on a distinguished road
Hi Rex, welcome to the forums! You'll definitely learn a lot here. See you around!
Old 06-18-2011, 04:50 AM   #8
joyce
I'm really shy...

joyce is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjoyce is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjoyce is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjoyce is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjoyce is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjoyce is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjoyce is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjoyce is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjoyce is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjoyce is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjoyce is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 06-18-2011, 04:51 AM   #9
Mystery1
Make-believe

Mystery1 has a spectacular aura
Hi Rex. Welcome.

Old 06-18-2011, 05:15 AM   #10
xXVampyrePrincessXx
likes a colorful font

xXVampyrePrincessXx is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsxXVampyrePrincessXx is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsxXVampyrePrincessXx is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsxXVampyrePrincessXx is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsxXVampyrePrincessXx is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsxXVampyrePrincessXx is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsxXVampyrePrincessXx is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsxXVampyrePrincessXx is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Welcome Rex

~Amber~

{Vampyre Princess}
Old 06-18-2011, 05:41 AM   #11
llbabb
Yes is the answer

llbabb is on a distinguished road
Hi Rex, from a fellow Northern CA writer.

"I think I did pretty well, considering I started out with nothing but a bunch of blank paper." Steve Martin
Old 06-18-2011, 11:17 AM   #12
Ashes Oh Ashes
Honest, not Harsh

Ashes Oh Ashes has earned our admirationAshes Oh Ashes has earned our admirationAshes Oh Ashes has earned our admirationAshes Oh Ashes has earned our admiration
Good luck, Rex. And welcome aboard!
Old 06-18-2011, 11:23 AM   #13
CarrieAnn
Browncoat

CarrieAnn is on a distinguished road
Hi, Rex!

Website
| Blog
| Twitter | Facebook
-----------
Author of the Mark of Nexus Series ♥ Co-founder of NA Alley
Old 06-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #14
Nickie
Not too old to learn

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Hi there, and welcome to the forums.

Nickie
Old 06-18-2011, 03:20 PM   #15
regdog
Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. So take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’
works, or join a discussion.

My Blog-The Character Assassination of Starscream

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 06-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #16
garnerdavis
Warped humor here

garnerdavis is on a distinguished road
Allowing you to join? Nobody requested my vote. Not that I would have said nay, mind you. But it's always nice to be included before the fact. Good luck achieving your goals.

My mildly offensive Website:
http://www.garnerdavis.net

My occasionally perverted, comical blog:
http://sternblog.garnerdavis.net
Old 06-18-2011, 05:35 PM   #17
thehairymob
If I had a brain I'd still be dumb

thehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputation
Old 06-18-2011, 05:59 PM   #18
Sarah G
Let me live that fantasy.

Sarah G has a spectacular auraSarah G has a spectacular aura
Hi

Welcome to Aw.

Old 06-18-2011, 06:29 PM   #19
Figuro
practical experience, FTW

Figuro is on a distinguished road
Hello and welcome to the cooler, Rex.

Great to have you aboard.

Forgotten (98 000 words) Urban Fantasy - Book 1/3: Editing / Part Rewrite - Target Deadline: TBA
A Long Night (10 000 words) Horror Short Story: Outlined / Started first draft
Old 06-18-2011, 08:38 PM   #20
jyoung778

jyoung778 is on a distinguished road
Talking

Welcome!
Old 06-19-2011, 02:02 AM   #21
jamiehall
Bereaved Snarkling

jamiehall has earned our admirationjamiehall has earned our admirationjamiehall has earned our admirationjamiehall has earned our admiration
Welcome, Rex!

Old 06-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #22
BlackDove13

BlackDove13 is on a distinguished road
Howdy Rex
Old 06-23-2011, 07:46 AM   #23
MMConway

MMConway is on a distinguished road
Welcome to AW. Glad to have you join us!
Old 06-23-2011, 01:11 PM   #24
Lainey

Lainey is a shiny, shiny jewelLainey is a shiny, shiny jewel
Welcome Rex :3

Don't get it right, just get it written.
- James Thurber

twitter / facebook
Old 06-23-2011, 03:12 PM   #25
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Welcome aboard

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it Porter Starr Byrd

Yield to temptation, it may never come again
Unknown
Closed Thread