Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > TIO
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 09:24 PM   #51
Tink
Just soaking up some R&R...

Tink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPMiller View Post
Saying that it's a "start" implies there's more.

What? Why are you looking at me like that?

( See, I'm getting good at this emoticon thing!)
You most certainly are getting good with the emoticons...now see if you understand what this one means...
The Occasion -- after its missed.
The Time -- after its gone.
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 09:25 PM   #52
SPMiller
Prodigiously Hanged

SPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink View Post
You most certainly are getting good with the emoticons...now see if you understand what this one means...
Oh, oh. I know. It's an offer...

(I haven't figured out how to stay in-bounds in AW threads.)
Old 07-15-2008, 09:26 PM   #53
HeronW
Down Under Fan

HeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
If you trust and respect your partner and vice versa then you grow with each other as time goes on and things just get better. You can wave your candlelight dinner guests out the door, grab your partner, drop on the dining room table (hope it holds up), and end up with the leftover baked Alaska in interesting places. :}
Old 07-15-2008, 09:28 PM   #54
Seaclusion
Absolute Parsley

Seaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I think Jimmy Buffett got it wrong when he wrote Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw. It seems to me that you caqn get drunk, or you can screw, but it is difficult to do both. It should have been written Why Don't We Get Drunk Or Screw

Richard
Old 07-15-2008, 09:28 PM   #55
Tink

Tink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Oh, oh. I know. It's an offer...

(I haven't figured out how to stay in-bounds in AW threads.)
...and that is all I should say 'bout that. and
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeronW View Post
If you trust and respect your partner and vice versa then you grow with each other as time goes on and things just get better. You can wave your candlelight dinner guests out the door, grab your partner, drop on the dining room table (hope it holds up), and end up with the leftover baked Alaska in interesting places. :}
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 09:29 PM   #56
Seaclusion
Absolute Parsley

Seaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeaclusion is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

I don't think I want to have dinner at your place.

Richard
Old 07-15-2008, 09:30 PM   #57
Tink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaclusion View Post
I think Jimmy Buffett got it wrong when he wrote Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw. It seems to me that you caqn get drunk, or you can screw, but it is difficult to do both. It should have been written Why Don't We Get Drunk Or Screw

Richard
Well I suppose that depends on who is doing the drinking and who is doing the screwing or both or maybe neither or...sh*t---forget it. I am confused now...or drunk!!!!
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #58
Tink

Quote:

Richard
I will have dinner with HeronW but only if she allows me to use some strong cleaning supplies on the table and she cannot serve leftover fish...
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 09:34 PM   #59
SPMiller
Prodigiously Hanged

SPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSPMiller is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
...and that is all I should say 'bout that. and
Yeah. Thought so.

Quote:

Richard
And here I was wondering why she shooed her guests away...
Old 07-15-2008, 09:36 PM   #60
Tink

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Yeah. Thought so.
Nu-uh, I ain't feared of nuthin'...

...'cept maybe frowns in my reps. lol!
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 09:38 PM   #61
SPMiller
Prodigiously Hanged

Quote:
Nu-uh, I ain't feared of nuthin'...

...'cept maybe frowns in my reps. lol!
Remember which thread we're in. I ain't frownin'
Old 07-15-2008, 09:41 PM   #62
Tink

Quote:
Remember which thread we're in. I ain't frownin'
We are in the Take It Outside...thread...so...uhh...ok, I think I might oughta hush.
And you weren't the one who frowned at me...
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 09:43 PM   #63
SPMiller
Prodigiously Hanged

Just checked over my rep history and I didn't find a single damn frown. Surely I've written plenty of posts that have caused frowns. I guess I just have to try harder.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:48 PM   #64
Tink

Quote:
Just checked over my rep history and I didn't find a single damn frown. Surely I've written plenty of posts that have caused frowns. I guess I just have to try harder.
That is totally not fair, Me, me!!!---I get a frown and you never have...well I am gonna solve that now. SP, go look at your reps....
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 09:50 PM   #65
SPMiller
Prodigiously Hanged

Oh, that's a frown?

I always thought a frown was an angry expression, not a sad one. Just think of all the literature where I misunderstood the characters' emotions!
Old 07-15-2008, 09:54 PM   #66
Tink

Quote:
Oh, that's a frown?

I always thought a frown was an angry expression, not a sad one. Just think of all the literature where I misunderstood the characters' emotions!
Confusing, isn't it? I had to take emoticons 101 before I understood it all...
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!

Last edited by Tink; 07-15-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:37 AM   #67
HeronW
Down Under Fan

HeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHeronW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

TINK!
not a fish :}
Ideally in a restaurant it comes flaming to your table. Make sure the flames are out when you have the after dinner nookie or you won't be indulging for a llllllloooooooonnnnnnggggggggg time :}
Old 07-16-2008, 12:44 AM   #68
Tink

Quote:

TINK!
not a fish :}
Ideally in a restaurant it comes flaming to your table. Make sure the flames are out when you have the after dinner nookie or you won't be indulging for a llllllloooooooonnnnnnggggggggg time :}
...ooops, its this place...this forum, its robbing me of my brain cells...
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 06:03 PM   #69
Bartholomew
我的身分還是秘密.

Bartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Ok, I have tossed this question around in another thread and under some advice I have decided to pose this question here...

Why do some (please note I typed some and not all) men want freaks in the bedroom but want/expect a full transition into a Lady when outside of the bedroom? Or vica/versa, this could work either way with the genders.

This question is posted to anyone who wants to expound on the complexities of the way some folks think...
I didn't expect it; I just got it. Most pleasant surprise of the decade.

She's an absolute lady in polite company, down to the pleases and thank you's.

And in private, she does things that I thought only existed in the most far-fetched adult films.

<3

Do you need cover art or illustrations? I sell that.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #70
Tink

You are a lucky man...
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 06:19 PM   #71
Perks
delicate #!&@*#! flower

Perks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

Why do some (please note I typed some and not all) men want freaks in the bedroom but want/expect a full transition into a Lady when outside of the bedroom?
Because most people want all they can get in life. And there's nothing inherently wrong with that, as I see it.

It's all a matter of whether or not someone is willing to make someone else uncomfortable or worse to get what they want. That's the measure of an asshole.
Closed Thread