Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > General Writing Interest > Blogging and Social Networking > AW Blog Reviews
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
pmadams
figuring it all out

pmadams is on a distinguished road
Yet another blog...

My newest, and hopefully last for a while, blog is up and running and I would like opinions as to the layout. I don't have to have comments on the content, as it is a blog to honor my grandmother, so the content will stay the way it is. My problem is, I don't know a lot about HTML, so all I can really do with my blogs is just use the basic templates. Not sure how to "make it my own", if you know what I mean. Any suggestions? The blog I would like critiqued is the one at lockeight.blogspot.com - thanks in advance!

http://ilovesmalltowns.blogspot.com

The Return - Outline finished, working on first draft
pmadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #2
spamwarrior
rewriting.

spamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsspamwarrior is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I like the font, it's big and easy to read. Though I wonder if you could perhaps put a space between paragraphs?

Follow me on Twitter
spamwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:20 PM   #3
veinglory
volitare nequeo
AW Moderator

veinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I think that, without any representative content, it is a little hard to tell. I would suggest putting something else top right rather than an empty followers box.

veinglory is offline   Reply With Quote