The Old Farts Bar, Grill and Infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.

F.L.N

The Old Curmudgeon
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry! I haven’t been around. I had to make a trip. I hate traveling! All the planning, finding the best route… But I’m back.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry! I haven’t been around. I had to make a trip. I hate traveling! All the planning, finding the best route… But I’m back.
Hello, Frank. I got a little worried that you might have gone out with the meat wagon that left here on Friday. We lose more thread members that way.

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If she doesn't want it, can I have it? I need one.
Sure, WM. Don't know if it works, but it's about a short dog, Scottish Sausage, who spends most of the novel trying to jump the curb in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater. During his trials and tribulations, SS witnesses many dramatic events in the lives of the pedestrians as well as the motorists driving Hollywood Boulevard. Near the point of total exhaustion, he ...

That's as far as the damned plot bunny got before SR stole him back.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Sure, WM. Don't know if it works, but it's about a short dog, Scottish Sausage, who spends most of the novel trying to jump the curb in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater. During his trials and tribulations, SS witnesses many dramatic events in the lives of the pedestrians as well as the motorists driving Hollywood Boulevard. Near the point of total exhaustion, he ...

That's as far as the damned plot bunny got before SR stole him back.
:e2cry:

NO! You can't stop there. I must know what happened to the little fellow. You've got to keep going.

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:e2cry:

NO! You can't stop there. I must know what happened to the little fellow. You've got to keep going.
I wish I could, Dawg, but SR needs to provide the tail end of the tale. The damned bunny only left jelly beans here. Urban legend has it that the MC disappeared among the ample busom of a Marilyn Monroe look-alike. The only evidence of his ordeal was a glove and a hat found at the scene.

SRHowen

Erotica is not a four letter word!
Registered
Reaction score
Well, now that my latest finished work has been returned to me from the smart insightful alpha reader who had it I can pay attention to some plot bunnies.

Shawn -- who owes her alpha reader a drink or two.

lorna_w

Hybrid Grump
Registered
Reaction score
I discovered this week that pretzels now make me hiccup. Is this another old-person symptom? What next?

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
spies Haggis approaching. That gives him the spur he's needed. Quick like a bunny, he leaps onto the sidewalk and runs as if he were about to be made into minced gut meal. Never again does he return to Grauman's.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Just think of it as you being on the other side of situations from when people waited around for you.

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just think of it as you being on the other side of situations from when people waited around for you because
FIFY
icon10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.