The Old Farts Bar, Grill and Infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
There is only reality but there are many spins on reality that dont really make them reality because they were not reality in the first place but just something someone somewhere somewhy wanted to be different than reality made them in the first place so they sort of twist just enough facts to make them look something like reality to some people who want to or are wanted to see them as reality that they are not because it will make someone somewhere sometime somehow feel a little bit better and generally the people who twist reality just a little are or work for some somekindof politiciaians or little children also caught with their hands in some kind of cookie jar but now it looks like some of them might in reality be women but there is still only one kind of reality which is true reality which is sometimes called Porters reality because.

MrYikes

He's such fun, til he gets hungry
Registered
Reaction score
Hey who stuck the cinnamon stick in the coffee? Its hard enough gettin outa bed on a chilly morning, with the windows wide open, the cats deciding my face looks like a good scratchin post, but then to come in here for a stout coffee and find sticks in it, well, that's just too much. You want to ruin sumthin, take a sentence and have at it, just leave the coffee alone,,,,got that?

MrYikes

Registered
Reaction score
Now then, hmm, this coffee ain't too bad, hmm, and the Archway cookie is pretty good too, hmm, hell the suns even shinning, hmm, well dam it I gotta have sumthin to yell about.
Oh yeah, go down a thread, look at my daughters picture and tell me how pretty she is. And be quick about it. I'll have another cup while you're gone.

MrYikes

Registered
Reaction score
And uh, well, I'm free next week if'n ya need your roof redone or your plumbing fixed, or drywall work, and I'm pretty good with door work, too. That is if ya need any help.

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
Hey, I just read a breaking science news report. Turns out we do smell funny after all! I thought it was just the Mentholatum, Bio Freeze, garden manure and Palmolive soap that the whippersnappers were bitching about!

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
old folks. apparently we really do smell funny. i'd write more about the article on yahoo but i have to slather on my bio=freezeand ben gay. nighty night --s6

Um... Just so's 'we'* can be absolutely clear on this...

Is that funny - ha-ha? Or funny - peculiar?

:D

* please excuse sweeping generalization. :)

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
We've all gotten to a ripe old age ... maybe that's a hint on the odor thing.

Those wishing to continue on the path might find some helpful information on my new blog post.

link is in my signature

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I just read a breaking science news report. Turns out we do smell funny after all! I thought it was just the Mentholatum, Bio Freeze, garden manure and Palmolive soap that the whippersnappers were bitching about!
I came here looking for my morning smile and find this! #&@!!&*%?

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
all things considered i might smell like an old person but i will still smell better than my grandparents who grew up with saturday baths and a dab of vanilla extract behind the ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.