The Old Farts Bar, Grill and Infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Grits and tequila. Lost your glasses again, didn't you?
No, got my glasses on ... somewhere, but without any lights, they aren't much good. *Now, where are my glasses?*

Is there a spare rocker nearby for a new old fart? Just arrived here in the home, and already can't remember what room I'm sleeping in.

Time to ogle the nurses.

As soon as I find my trifocals.
Come on in, gregwa and sit a spell. We like to take our glasses off and ogle the nurses by Braille. You probably won't be surprised that Haggis is a leg - and ankle - man. Careful though! There are some male nurses around but Laverne, OFG, Gail and SR might be chasing them around somewhere.

SRHowen

Erotica is not a four letter word!
Registered
Reaction score
No, got my glasses on ... somewhere, but without any lights, they aren't much good. *Now, where are my glasses?*

I keep bringing fuel in here for the generator so we can have some lights and someone keeps drinking it up ---

Male nurses? Now why didn't anyone tell me about them before --- yup -- wanders off with hand out in front of her about three feet off the ground.

gregwa

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gregwa.com
The last time I called my cat a bad name, I had to buy new support hose. I asked her what she'd claw if I didn't wear support hose, and she said, "Depends."

I bought more support hose.

Bourbon with the Postum, please. Hold the Postum.

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
NO. That's an unwritten law Haggis...or it should be. Grits must not be served with steak. Sheez. That's like, hmmm. Salsa on lime sherbert? Yuck.

great...now I want sherbert. Maybe I should drink instead? Or follow SR around and see if she has any luck finding whatever it is she's looking for three feet off of the ground...

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Joe, there's no point in being a dirty old man until the baby's old enough to be embarrassed.

Gurdyman

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Putting steaks on the grill for dinner. 'spose everyone is watching football?
What, watch the millionaires play ball? Nay factorial. We are not interested in watching other people have fun. We played music, sewed costumes, and taught the cats to catch treats in midair.

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Joe, there's no point in being a dirty old man until the baby's old enough to be embarrassed.
A dirty old man is one of the reasons she's here.

How old does one need to be before embarassment is possible? I suppose some folk never get to that point. (For some reason, Laverne springs to mind.)

SRHowen

Erotica is not a four letter word!
Registered
Reaction score
What, watch the millionaires play ball? Nay factorial. We are not interested in watching other people have fun. We played music, sewed costumes, and taught the cats to catch treats in midair.

I spent all day editing, other than the grilling out that had nothing to do with football.

Now on embarrassing your kids--wait till they are teens that is the greatest age to get maximal enjoyment from their red faces. Thought my kids were so used to me that they never did get embarrassed much ---

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Somebody turn the oxygen up ... these people are on that grits kick again. Ain't they got no teeth or tastebuds?

I just threw up

another blog ... Chapter 3 of a concise history of the World. Trip down memory lane for a lot of you.

link is in sig

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.