Jenna's (and AW's) Baby Sarina arrives!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't understand all these new buttons going on, can you fill me in.? Is this why we were down this morn? :D

I remember this happy occassion and all the refreshing... :)

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
New buttons?

We've just built a community archive forum, Kimmi, to store in one, easily-searchable place some of the stuff that gets talked about over and over -- the significant events, memorable threads, and so on, to help people understand those in-jokes and obscure references to Phentermine that otherwise might be more confusing.

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
New buttons?

We've just built a community archive forum, Kimmi, to store in one, easily-searchable place some of the stuff that gets talked about over and over -- the significant events, memorable threads, and so on, to help people understand those in-jokes and obscure references to Phentermine that otherwise might be more confusing.
Ohh, ahh, ah! That's neat, thanks! So that Phentermine, I'm finally going to get in on it, huh? What is that stuff, in 10 seconds or less, please? :D
ACK: Should I delete this, sorry, archives havn' one of those continuos blonde moment days...

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Ohh, ahh, ah! That's neat, thanks! So that Phentermine, I'm finally going to get in on it, huh? What is that stuff, in 10 seconds or less, please? :D
ACK: Should I delete this, sorry, archives havn' one of those continuos blonde moment days...
Naw, you're fine. :) The archives themselves can't be posted in. We'll just copy the pertinent threads into there.

This is the discussion subforum.

The thing that most strikes me, re-reading the Sarina's Arrival thread, is that Jenna's baby had more aunties and uncles pacing the floor waiting for news of her than thirty other babies all put together. :D

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Sarina is a neat name.
Wonder how she came up with it?
Jenna is actually pretty cool too.
I like names that end in vowels.
Maybe I'll change mine around to make it so.
Ansi; Hmmm; What do you think?

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ah yes, Mac, Sarina certainly did have a lot of aunties and uncles.. :D and btw that was a cool poem you wrote for Sarina's 1st Birthday, yikes a year, whoa, time shure do fly by! ;D

Anis, I remember now, I happened to be the one to guess the name of Jenna's baby after a whole long thread of clues! :)

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Sarina is a neat name.
Wonder how she came up with it?
I recall reading about it when Jenna was "very, very" pregnant expecting and stuff, Sarina was named after someone or other - I forget the details, but I know I read the story in some thread back then.
Jenna is actually pretty cool too.
I like names that end in vowels.
Maybe I'll change mine around to make it so.
Ansi; Hmmm; What do you think?
American National Standards Institute?:)
But yeah, ending with a vowel worked for Abba, too!

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Ansi = American National Standards Institute
Quite interesting and has a good ring to it too.
From now on that is my new name!

American National Standards Institute

ps Jenna's name guessing thread reminds me of the story of Rumplestiltskin, but with a very happy ending! :)

Last edited:

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Hi! She wasn't named after anyone, just an interesting coincidence-- while coming up with name ideas, both her dad and my mom came up with the name Sarina separately. I thought that was a sign. Originally we were going with it spelled as Serena (like Serena Casey here on AW), but decided to go with the other spelling instead. I'm sure that's what you're remembering, Ben-- in my "guess her name" thread, I said she shared a name with an AW member.

So far, she's lived up to the "serene" part of her name beautifully. :)

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I ran across this thread today, where Jenna began to show signs of mental instability while she was preggers with Sarina. She actually tried to get us all to follow a set of guidelines.... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.