I broke... again

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Ok, so now it's official. I destroyed my knee (not again, last year I destroyed my other knee). But the sad news is that now I'll definitely need to get surgery to get my knee repaired. I'll get my surgery on Thursday evening :(

On another note, I also caught bronchitis. Definitely not my week.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
The worst part is that I broke during school season... so that means I have to climb up and down 4 stories with my crutches. Tomorrow I'll climb a grand total of 8 stories in crutches, because my stupid school doesn't have elevators or anything that could help me move around :( And if I ask the classrooms to be reasigned so I can have all my classes on the first floor... well... the paperwork alone could take more than a week :( stupid school.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Yikes Dama! How does a young girl manage to keep breaking knee bones? I hope your health gets better and no bones about it.

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
Dama, you really kneed to look after yourself better. I hope you're soon fit and well. I hated crutches when I broke a bone in my foot but my work has lifts - I sympathise.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
You're arms will get very strong from the crutches, if that helps.

Please be more careful with yourself.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, Dama! At least there's surgery to fix it up. You'll be better than new in no time. :) And like Jamie says, with really buff arms to boot!

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, so now it's official. I destroyed my knee (not again, last year I destroyed my other knee). But the sad news is that now I'll definitely need to get surgery to get my knee repaired. I'll get my surgery on Thursday evening :(

On another note, I also caught bronchitis. Definitely not my week.

Mrs. Bluntforcetrauma twisted her knee yesterday. She visited the ER and has a leg wrap from thigh to calf.