PHENTERMINE

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Carrie in PA said:
*scratch scratch* Shaddup and get yer ass in the kitchen where you belong!

You CAN'T just put me DOWN like that!! I am beautiful, no matter WHAT you say!!! I HAVE A VOICE!

I need some ice cream. And a Backstreet Boys CD to comfort me. I love Hugh Jackman. I'm so emotional. I like pink.

*SOB*

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
I am LEAVING to be with ALFONSE who understands the REAL ME, unlike YOU who just have a stiffy all day long!

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
img_ds_home.jpg

Hi!

Did you witness the above marital dispute? Pretty heated, huh? Boy was it! Unfortunately, it's all too common in this great nation of ours. Studies show that 95% of all couples will do battle over men and women having equal rights and sexytime with mother. This has a margin of 55% error.

Well fortunately, your relationship doesn't have to have this problem.

With one small purchase of PHENTERMINE, you can have a solid relationship wiht the man -- or woman -- of your choice! THat's right, you pick 'em! And they will love you, and any erectile abilities which you possess, whether you previously posessed them or not.

In fact, not only does PHENTERMINE improve your life, it improves the world around you. What you dont' know is that PHENTERMINE is fixing the hole in the ozone layer, killing terrorists, AND....mending your shoes, at night! That's right! PHENTERMINE does all that for one low price!

PHENTERMINE is not for everybody. People who have angst should not use it, unless they want to drown in a horrible pool of bitter tears surrounded by the cloying stench of death and depression which smothers them until sweet surrendur takes them away and they are free from the horrors of this world.

Everyone else can take PHENTERMINE freely! Take five a day! Take more!

Give PHENTERMINE to your toddler, to help get the habit going early!

Sincerely,

The Medical Staff of 3rd Street and 12th Avenue.

P.S. As proud recommenderizers of PHENTERMINE, we would be glad to answer all questions you might have about this revolutionary new treatment!

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
doctor%20and%20nurse.jpg

That's right, folks! Why, we used to have marital troubles, too! But we got on track and began using PHENTERMINE and now we routinely prowl the clubs for people willing to come home and do the nasty with us! With PHENTERMINE, we're able to satisfy DOZENS of partners!

THANK YOU, PHENTERMINE!!

giftedrhonda

Gifted Goofball
Registered
Reaction score
*actual testimony*

I used to live without PHENTERMINE, but life wasn't without living. Now that I've tried it, I've suddenly decided life is wonderful! I threw out all my Air Supply CDs and bought Justin Timberlake!!!

PHENTERMINE: improving life, one sucker at a time...

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
howard.jpg

I am so confident in PHENTERMINE, I own the company. I haven't had a night alone since! Wow!

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
RLLGTHUNDER was too busy to post, so he asked me to share his testimonial!

Before PHENTERMINE, I looked like my avatar! But now, just six pills later, I am a DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN!!!

ren3.jpg

Not only that, but my disfiguring crotch disease is CURED!!!!!!!

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
RLLGTHUNDER: I had a disfiguring crotch disease before PHENTERMINE gave me something to be proud of! SOmething to hang my hat on! Thanks, PHENTERMINE!

DCLARY: People were always calling me miss, despite my heavy growth of facial hair! But with PHENTERMINE in my system, no one mistakes me for a woman unless they have vision problems, and then they just have to get closer!

JENNA: This thread about PHENTERMINE makes me want to not eat waffles anymore.

WILLIAM: i not only hate PHENTERMINE but this thread as well because it reminds me of butterflies, which are harbingers of the end times

giftedrhonda

Gifted Goofball
Registered
Reaction score
Brand-new PHENTERMINE is so powerful, FABIANA could only post once about it before exploding in a mass of utter nirvana...

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
giftedrhonda said:
Brand-new PHENTERMINE is so powerful, FABIANA could only post once about it before exploding in a mass of utter nirvana...

But she told us about PHENTERMINE, so we know that she at least went to heaven to be with Baby Jesus and NASCAR drivers. Bliss!

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
Side effects may include sexual attraction to sheep, dizziness, inablility to keep your hand out of your own pants, or those of others. Consult your doctor if you seek to engage in relations with non-sheep farm animals, such as goats, horses, pigs, or llamas. This medication may cause mild reactions in a small percentage of users. Please call your doctor if any of your limbs become detached, or if you are suddenly stricken blind, deaf, or mute.

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
Guys, lay off Fabio, okay? He's got to do SOMETHING since the romance novel cover career went down the shitter.

giftedrhonda

Gifted Goofball
Registered
Reaction score
LOLOLOL - how did I not make the connection between Fabio and Fabiana?

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
giftedrhonda said:
LOLOLOL - how did I not make the connection between Fabio and Fabiana?

Because you're a negative person on these forums and you don't really contribute and I have loads of PMs from people telling me all about it!!!111

I need more PHENTERMINE, I'm getting misty.

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Carrie in PA said:
I have to go pee... OH WAIT! No I don't! I bet I can hit the trash can from here!!!!

That's your neighbor's barbeque. Good shot, though! Shame about those steaks.

giftedrhonda

Gifted Goofball
Registered
Reaction score
Shut up, PeeDee! You're such a lying liar! *cries*

Where's my bleeping PHENTERMINE! I NEED MORE!! I'm going to practice peeing on cheerios in the toilet!

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Jenna's PM box is full. SHe wouldn't have this problem if she took...

...PHENTERMINE! The HOT NEW DRUG from the guys who brought you "There's Something About Mary" and KY Jelly!

PeeDee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
giftedrhonda said:
Shut up, PeeDee! You're such a lying liar! *cries*
You're bieng MEAN and hurtful and I HATE EVERYTHING EXCEPT PHENTERMINE