• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Diamond Eyes Publishing

TeenaT1

Need info. on Diamond Eyes Publishing. I tried to search for past products and information about this publisher but came up empty handed. Please help me if you have anything about this company. Thanks!

Lively

Re: Any clues about Diamond Eyes Publishing?

(grumbling) I lost the original post, lets try again! I did a Google search, here are some links for you.

Jessica Adriel, '98, is a motivational speaker and author for Christian Writers. She has her own publishing company, Diamond Eyes Publishing, which she opened in 1999. She has a son, Nathanael. www.southernct.edu/alumni...tones.html

The copyright notice at the bottom is Diamond Eyes.
www.writinghisway.com/

www.bookfinder.com/dir/i/0970726260/

Hope that helps you. How did you find out about them?

TeenaT1

Thanks, Lively

Lively, thanks for the help on my research. I was asked by this publisher to send along chapters for reveiw. I am doing my homework trying to dig up info. on this company. It's always a good idea, don't you agree?
-TeenaT1

Lively

Re: Thanks, Lively

You're welcome and absolutely!

Good luck with it.

lewjohn316

Did you ever submit to this company. I am a Christian writer and they wanted to see my book...just curious if you ever found their books online. I am leary to send anything without more info. THANKS!

James D Macdonald

Forget finding their books online. Can you find their books in a bookstore?

ZoeJesnik

Re: Any clues about Diamond Eyes Publishing?

I have the 2004 Writer's Market and am registered with the Writer's Market Online. I too had sent a query to Diamond Eyes Publishing. I haven't heard back from them, but I am confident that they are on the up and up. I have come to learn that if they are not in the Writer's Market - then they are not worth sending your info to.

Publish America, by the way, is NOT listed in the Writer's Market.

Might I suggest purchasing a membership to Writer's Market Online. They give you daily updates for the agents and publishers as they become available. Believe me, thousands of listing have changed over the months that won't be listed in the printed edition of Writer's Market.

[email protected]
www.geocities.com/zoejesnik :rollin

bentbrains

PA

Yes, Publish America isn't in the Writer's Market because they are technically a "self-publishing service" and therefore are not part of the market. They are a pay service and not a part of the legitimate publishing industry. Not that don't have a place in this world, they just aren't a traditional publisher, more of a product.

FTJoshua

What's a narrative engine?!
Registered
Reaction score
www.depublishing.com seems to no longer exist--anyone know what happened to Ms. Adriel?

She had an MS of mine, but contact with her was sketchy. I just want to track down the MS.

Last edited:

Popeyesays

Now departed. Rest in peace, Scott, from all of us
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
www.depublishing.com seems to no longer exist--anyone know what happened to Ms. Adriel?

She had an MS of mine, but contact with her was sketchy. I just want to track down the MS.

Why worry about it? No one in his/her right mind would try to steal a manuscript.

Regards,
Scott

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, don't worry about the ms.

Out of curiosity, though, when was your last contact with Ms. Adriel? I'm not finding any sign of her after May 2006. Nor am I finding any trace of book(s) supposedly published.