The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Possibility Press

Onlyifyouwanttowillyoufin daway-Enya inkkognito's Avatar

Possibility Press

Does anyone know if Possibility Press recently went under? According to Writersmarket.com, their listing was just updated and verified on 2/21/08. When I visit their website, it's just a generic domain page. I had looked at it several months ago, and it was working and listing many books they had published. Seems weird that their website is suddenly gone, yet Writersmarket.com says they were just verified.

The desert of S. California and the coast of N. Ireland.
    Adding link.

www.possibilitypress.com

possibilitypress.com expired on 03/01/2008 and is pending renewal or deletion.
    "This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever." Sigmund Freud (about the Irish)

"Opera singers have resonance where their brains ought to be." Anna Russell

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Google cached the site on 3/4, so chances are they just forgot to renew the domain. I'll bet heads're rolling as we speak.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

And *poof*, it's back!
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

Last book published in '09.
    ICAO
    ---------

Did put one one out in '12, with more listed "in the works", but no sign of them yet.

ETA: Site hasn't been updated, but going by Amazon they average two books a year.
    Last edited by CaoPaux; 05-10-2016 at 09:36 PM. Reason: updating w/o bumping
    ICAO
    ---------