The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Blue Collar Books

Deejay816

Blue Collar Books

Does anyone know anyting about this publisher? They aren't listed on P&E.

Deejay

emeraldcite

Re: Blue Collar Books

i'm gonna bump this topic up in hopes that someone will answer. I checked their site over, and they are fairly new. Their first release isn't coming out until later this year, but they do state that they will advert, etc. on behalf of their writers. So unless anyone has any other offerings, whatever's on their website is our only clue.

anyone submit here and hear back?

absolutewrite

Re: Blue Collar Books

To those who saw this thread before: J.B. of blue-collar says the inflammatory remarks were posted by a former intern whose e-mail account has since been revoked. I have removed those posts.

rtilryarms

Wait

So was I right that it was not a legitimate post?

emeraldcite

Re: Wait

r:

partially, he was a former employee with site email access. that also means that my emails from him are bogus as well. wonder if the editors at blue collar are aware that he was possibly emailing on their behalf (at least to me).

glad it's all resolved...or is it? [x-files tune fade in]

Deejay816

Re: Wait

Well, I don't know that it's resolved since we still don't have any real info. about Blue Collar. Will the real editor come here and post a response?

Deej

rtilryarms

vindication!

I feel half better

absolutewrite

Re: vindication!

I have invited the editor to come on over and post. Apparently the intern still had e-mail access, but they didn't realize it until this thread cropped up.

Your Genial Uncle Absolute Sage James D. Macdonald's Avatar

Blue Collar Books

Here we are, over a year later. The editor never showed up to post. Nor have any books apparently been published. Their site hasn't been updated in a year and a half.

This one looks like it's out of business.