• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Wyatt-MacKenzie Publishing

Glenda

Registered
Reaction score
It looks like they are promoting books they have published. This is what I get out of their site, first, buy their books, take their class, buy their video , then they will help you get self-published.

authorscompanion

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authorscompanion.com
Book Publishing

Julie, thanks so much for this link. http://www.salesrankexpress.com/ After all those years of checking my ranking, now I can do it on one page. Thanks!

If you have any questions about the publishing world, RuralWriter, I’d be happy to lend an ear. In fact, I’m meeting with a Time magazine writer at the end of the month to discuss his book project. I’m not a publisher, but I have tons of experience both in the self-publishing and small press realms as a three-time published author (I also do PR). Two of my works were published with Wyatt-MacKenzie. It’s a fabulous boutique firm.

I would also welcome your feedback as to what you found misleading on the site. I’ve known Nancy Cleary for ages. She’s one of the most passionate, committed publishers I know.

charlys

new author
Registered
Reaction score
They've published a number of parenting books.

Go here: http://www.salesrankexpress.com/
and put in Wyatt-MacKenzie for the publisher.

Julie, I queried Nancy Cleary about my novel - half fiction/half-non and she was interested enough to ask for the first 3 chapters. She also was sweet enough to send me her published book 'A Book Is Born' which goes into detail on the non-fiction side of what writers do to sell, promote, etc their book. Very impressive and she's very honest. I have 3 lit agencies reviewing some chapters but if none take it I'm looking at Nancy for publishing.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Anything more on this publisher? Their submissions are confusing. They either do traditional or self publishing? Isn't that a conflict of interest?