The Next Circle of Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

st22

Registered
Reaction score
Go Noomps and Tracy!!!!

My agent is really earning her money this week (hopefully she'll make some $$), I had no idea publication contracts were so comprehensive! (and i'm a a lawyer, go figure :) SO glad I'm not trying to do this alone, b/c i'd be screwed.

Peggy Blair

I like my snow hot.
Registered
Reaction score
I was a lawyer for 30 years, st22, and I couldn't make heads or tails of it, particularly on the foreign rights stuff. They definitely earn their commissions!

Peggy Blair

I like my snow hot.
Registered
Reaction score
When it rains, it pours -- good luck with everything, Noompsy!

zahra

Was Zahra; lost profile - REBORN!
Registered
Reaction score
Noops and Tracey:

:e2fairy:

Have some fairy-dust.

Miss Plum

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Someone contacted me via RosieCotton and I figured it's about time I got back here.

My goodness I can't wait to read The Dark Light!

Overhead mist-sprayers to my fellow sufferers. My agent and I couldn't get the deal I need on my first project (involves expensive artwork, requires nice deal) so he told me to do another project. It's DONE. Now we get to tour Hell all over again. My my. I'm happy to say it's not changed much since my last visit. Prices are a bit higher and I see the new subway line has been finished, but the lava pools and blistering winds are the same as ever.

rosiecotton

Lover of Tea
Registered
Reaction score
*creeps in*

*rugby tackles Miss Plum*

*smooches* :e2kissy:

I'm so sorry that things didn't pan out. Gah! But I'm very happy that you're back out there!!!! Yay!!! Crossing everything. Always. Plus, it's just fantastic to see you, whatever the news.

Go, Tracey! Good luck, Noompsy! Go, Hell!

missesdash

You can't sit with us!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm doing that thing again where I hope for bad news because the no news is driving me insane. Editor with my second read has been back from vacation all week and of course now I can't stop checking my email.

Spam. Nothing but spam. Oy vey.

tracythewriter

Registered
Reaction score
Miss Plum!!!! Sorry to hear about your previous project but YAY for new stuff! Best of luck!!!!!

Peggy Blair

I like my snow hot.
Registered
Reaction score
Miss Plum, nice to see you and your eye-candy profile pic again!

Noompsy

Ow
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the good thoughts.
Thanks Miss Plum for the eye candy. I must agree.

Misses, I feel for you. Good thoughts. At least you haven't started reading your horoscope to try to predict when news is going to come in. I uh...hear some people get so frenzied they do that. :]

On news. Welllll, I can't run. I'm out for 4-6 months. Evidently you need joints and cartilage in your hip to do that. I am registered for a marathon in November, AND I was fundraising for kids with cancer. GUH. I'm still going to keep fundraising and just cheer on my teammates and hope surgery gets me back to shape within a year.

Hopefully that's the worst of the the news. GOOD things coming for my Pippy and the book. That's the way the universe works right??

Good news wishes on all of you!!!! We rule!

JBuck

Registered
Reaction score
Great to see you again, sexy profile pic man, um.. *clears throat* I mean, Miss Plum. ;)

tracythewriter

Registered
Reaction score
{{{Noompsy}}} Sorry to hear about the running. I hope all else goes well and you get good news soon!

Noompsy

Ow
Registered
Reaction score
You all are so great. :] Thanks. Let's hope for good things for everyone this week. Pixies and unicorns and vampires and cotton candy and teddy bear dust for ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!

Snappy

A new year, a new avatar
Registered
Reaction score
(((Noompsy))) You said it far better than I could with the good luck wishes, but here's to a speedy recovery as well.

All is quiet in my neck of the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.