• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Golden West Literary Agency

AussieBilly

Beach sand in his ear ...
Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have anything they can share about the Golden West Publishing Company? It appears to be operated as a literary agency and a publishing company ... or something. The good news is they deal with western fiction. I think ...

On the same topic ... does anyone have the names of viable agencies/publishers that handle western fiction? Have I asked this question before? Am I still looking/searching? Can a person cry underwater? (the answer is yes, if that person is a writer).

Keep writing as you answer any/all of my questions

JeanneTGC

I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
Billy, you should take these questions over to the Bewares and Background Checks Forum. Search on Gold West before you start a new thread, there might be one already started out there.

As for who's looking for what, Agent Query and Publisher's Marketplace are really good websites to visit. I like Agent Query better, but that's probably just personal preference.

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
This is vote 2 on looking at Bewares and Agent Query. However, on Bewares, be sure to look through the sticky at the top that has all the agents and publishers in alphabetical order.

You also ought to look at Preditors and Editors website for information on Golden West Literary Agency. If there are any problems with them, it should show up in P&E. Puma

AussieBilly

Beach sand in his ear ...
Registered
Reaction score
Billy, you should take these questions over to the Bewares and Background Checks Forum. Search on Gold West before you start a new thread, there might be one already started out there.

Thank you JeanneTGC and Puma ... but, and correct me if I'm wrong (which I'm sure you will) isn't the heading for this section entitled " Bewares and Background Checks" ? And while I appreciate the suggestions, Agent Query and the marketplace, good sources both ... as is P&E, greedy me wanted more. Having touched on those sites I queried this one for any personal comment, if such is available.

Now, having said all that, I think I'll go to my corner and pout. As the old boring phrase was ... "Never mind"

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Co-founded by husband-and-wife team John Tuska and Vicki Piekarski. Here's an author's site with the agency's contact info.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Mr. Tuska passed away in '16 (obit, obit). Agency still listed on clients' sites, however not finding any activity after '17. Anyone have recent contact with Ms. Piekarski?