The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: The WRITE Business Solutions

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin theWRITEbusinesssolutions's Avatar

The WRITE Business Solutions

Anyone who has worked with The WRITE Business Solutions, please post your experiences here. Especially if you have had a negative experience. If you have been scammed in any way, asked to submit any money at anytime, asked to submit an article (other than a brief sample to show style and ability) without monetary compensation, or any other bad experiences please post them here. There is also an open thread at the "Writers wanted Paying markets" part of this forum. If possible please copy and paste your experiences there after posting them here.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Tammatha R. Conerly
    Executive Director
    The WRITE Business Solutions

It would be useful if you would explain why you're asking, especially since you (unusually) claim to be from the company that you're soliciting negative information about.

she wants to prove that her company is legit despite the writer warnings in the other thread she has.

On assignment. keeping us safe

here is the thread

http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8915

The question was if anyone (not newbies with 1 or 2 posts) has had any experience with this person.

In fairness I have had no experience, good or bad, at all. I am perhaps a bit unfair by bringing the old arguments over.

I am ready to start over.
    Libation leads to Lucubration

Writer Beware Goddess Absolute Sage victoriastrauss's Avatar
    I'm going to close this thread. Given the original thread in "Paying Markets", I don't think we need this one as well.

- Victoria

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Unlocking for further commentary, if any. Site is gone, no activity (other than spam) on her Facebook page since July '09.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Is now at: http://www.thewritebusinesssolutions.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-W...s/192994093379

(And I'm refiling this under ... freelance content provider, I guess. Not a publisher.)

ETA: Site gone again, but FB still active.
    Last edited by CaoPaux; 12-03-2016 at 08:52 PM. Reason: updating w/o bumping
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: