Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Writers Represent Literary Agency (Lori Pope)

Banned

Writers Represent Literary Agency (Lori Pope)

she had her own literary agency called Writers Represent @ http://www.writersrepresent.com

but i called her up and it's a wrong #

does anybody know her whereabouts? her website looked like she was the real deal

Banned
    their email addy don't work either

practical experience, FTW
    She's a legit agent--sold a book or two back at the Faith Childs Agency--but she seems to have dropped off the map except for her (apparently outdated) agency web site. I suspect she may have folded.

She was teaching classes at Colmbia University for a while. If you're really in earnest about finding her, you might call them and asked if they have contact info...

From Macmillan New Writing, September 7, 2007. (Pan mass-market paperback in September, 2008). In the UK at Goldsboro Books, Borders, Waterstones, and other fine bookstores. Overseas, Amazon.co.uk and most other online retailers.

Drop through Tomorrowville and say hello...

Banned
    Thanks. Why would an agent all of a sudden fold? It makes no sense. Her website seemed pretty new. I read a 2005 article where she seemed to have just began her new company. It's only 2008 and she's out of business already? Oh well...

What do you know of Marie Brown Associates? They any good?

Do you think Faith Childs will touch anything Illuminati-oriented or are they too bigtime for that?

Here's Ms.Pope's linkedin address:
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lori-ann-pope/7/a66/726

It does look like she's doing something else.