b5 Media

SouthernFriedJulie

Hidin' the bodies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blacklabelbooks.blogspot.com
The AW search function is not working for me today, but I have a question(s) about b5 Media. If you happen to know of a thread that covers this, please link me!

I proposed a new blog to the network. I was wondering if anyone has propsed before and if proposed blogs are approved often. If they are considered, does it take a long time to get back to the blogger proposing?

sgunelius

10 Books & Counting
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.keysplashcreative.com
I write for b5media. They do consider proposed topics, but they already have new blog topics in the editorial calendar. That means new submissions have to be amazing for the topics already in queue to get bumped. It's not impossible to get a new topic approved, but you have a better chance of writing for them if you watch the Problogger.net job board and apply for the new openings they post there.

jenngreenleaf

Here to network and learn.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
I read in another thread (I couldn't find it during the search) that they're not accepting new ideas, but rather are placing focus on those they've posted on job boards such as problogger.com and places like that. It was either last week or the week before that this b5 blogger posted this information.

jenngreenleaf

Here to network and learn.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
All the blogs I want super-bad are already taken. :( Maybe those bloggers will quit one day and I'll have a chance. (yeah, right LOL)