Dawno's Etsy Shop is Open for Business!

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just yesterday I grabbed my reading glasses--the ones on a Dawno chain, artistically displayed on a plain white desk--and thought, Gee, the glasses leash is still really beautiful, but with all this crap piling up on the desk, the effect is cluttered, rather than artistic.

I'm sure Dawno will arrive any day now to clear off my desk, the better to display her wares.

Maryn, too trusting in the goodness of others

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Maryn, thank you for the lovely, unsolicited compliment! I'd love to come help clean off your desk - especially if you cook up a nice homemade meal...

I've recently put up some new stuff at Flickr - http://flickr.com/photos/awdawno/

If you like something you see, or would like more information, please PM, email or leave a comment on Flickr. If you want to buy one, make an offer - I bet it'll be completely reasonable :) and we can discuss the details via email.

If you see something done with silver and you want gold or vice versa, that's easy to fix, again just let me know. My styles are easy to wear as necklaces, badge lanyards, ID holders for conventions or travel, and the lighter ones make good eyeglass leashes, too.

I provide all the hardware and plastic holders needed for any of those options above.

I've also started making two new types of jewelry - some 'chain maille' style stuff and vintage style necklaces. These are in their own 'sets' on Flickr, just check the sidebar sets to see.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
I'm working this weekend to put up some Christmas color jewelry/lanyards. Many will be in the 'bargain price' category (those have to be purchased thru Etsy - and will be at my lowest price/shipping cost anyway).

Here's a sneak peek at a new piece that will go up soon:

ChristmasLights.jpg