Last goes first:

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Kilogram differs from a telegram insofar as a hit man delivers a message to your door and then shoots you.

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
"Is that a .38 in your pocket," she said, "or are you here to kill me softly with your love?"

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
"Waistband needs a bit of letting out," said the salesman to the rotund customer, "may I suggest an expandable shower curtain?"

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Curtain was ripped from its rod as poor Marion Crane's blood began to swirl down the drain in a scene that took seven days to shoot, using 70 different camera angles, but that only lasts 45 seconds in the movie.

:eek:

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
"Lucrative," growled G.E. Helfrich to his firstborn daughter. "I sent you to college to find a lucrative career, NOT to learn how to roll those funny looking smokes and string lovebeads!"

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Lovebeads are so named because each bead in the string represents a sexual conquest.

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Conquest, from 1937, stars Greta Garbo and Charles Boyer and tells the story of a Polish countess who becomes Napoleon Bonaparte's mistress.

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
"Headhunter on line six," the secretary said to her boss, "the same one that wanted you for running the new socialized medical care system now wants you for his new babysitter."

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Babysitter arrives at 7:30, parents leave for the theater at 7:35, babysitter's 23 friends arrive at 7:50, babysitter and friends party for three hours, friends leave at 11:05, parents return home at 11:17, parents pay babysitter at 11:24, babysitter goes home.

:roll:

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
'Home, home on the range. Where the deer and the antilope play.' Merrily... wondering through the range... Deer wears the tutu, antilope does the whole 'pink stocking with g-string' thing.

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Thing is, antelopes are banned from wearing tights in most entertainment venues, because their attire is considered somewhat too provocative.

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Provocative ads on the Internet are not always what they seem.

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
"Seem to be different than us normal folks," said one of the townspeople, "their eyes are dead, like and their women got strange hairdos, I mean, among the bunch of them I 'aint seen one beehive."

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Beehive hairdos, popular in the '60s, were not merely stylish, they also enabled people to produce their own honey.

:hat:

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
"Honey, if you want my advice, I'd marry him," she said, "so what if he's 83, overweight, unattractive and disagreeable? He's rich - and more important, he has a heart condition."

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"Condition of your 83-year-old husband's heart is grave," the doctor said to the stripper, "so perhaps it would be better if you did not insist on his having sex five times a day."

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
"Five times a day!?" she said, snapping her bubble gum, "what do you think I am? We never have sex more than three times a day, and maybe seven, eight times a night, unless I have a headache, and then I just hook him up to the vibrator."

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
"Thing that you do drives me wild," she cooed, "trouble is, we're out of batteries."