who like take part in write one script like harry potter?

fk.66

hi
:welcome: how are you
i looking for the skilful writer to start the story(or script) like harrypotter...it is right!(well done!) if any magnanimous from that fiel(writing) read this post please contact me for guidance ...
Email: [email protected]

small axe

memento mori
Registered
Reaction score
How much 'like Harry Potter' do you mean? Because I'll help cash the cheque but not help do the time, if you know what I mean! ;)

small axe

memento mori
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah. And I bet they haven't checked to see if the walls are actually high enough, either. ;)

fk.66

hi friend's in reality i wanted write the script that need more and more imagination and it will be in 3-4 part and could be story or script...

nielsty

I write my own stunts
Registered
Reaction score
Website
posterland.dk
Oh, I have 5 or 6 scripts of the same quality like Harry Potter in my drawer which you can have for free. Spielberg wanted them, but hey - what the hell? ;-)

icerose

Lost in School Work
Registered
Reaction score
The truth is, you shouldn't WANT to write a story like Harry Potter. You should want to write your OWN story that has a degree of uniqueness. That has it's own life. I am eventually going to write a wizard series but it is nothing like Harry Potter. The first time I wrote a wizard book I hadn't heard of Harry Potter. I waited to read them hoping I could avoid being anything like it. Turned out in the end it was very much alike and that was depressing to no end.

Carve your own path, it'll be much more satisfying, I promise. Even if you don't intentionally follow another's it still sucks.

preyer

excessively spartan
Registered
Reaction score
okay, there's this unexplored country, right. it's huge, man, huge, just untamed wilderness for thousands and thousands of miles. no one knows what the hell is out there, but people being people feel the need to leave civilization and stake their claim on the unknown. but, they're not entirely stupid, either, they send out packs of adventurous magicians to plough the way. one person's job is to plant the magickal seeds that feed the wagon train along the way. their goal is to find the lost city of their ancestors, who left on their own adventure twenty years ago, and who, as the story goes, never contacted anyone back home as to protect themselves from what they left behind. centrepoint is a girl whose teacher is a magician brought to do medical aid.

or something like that.

here's one:

a bored office schlub is given a website by a mysterious woman, so one day as he's tired of computating whatever the hell it is office schlubs do, he makes sure the boss isn't around and goes to the website where he learns magick while just sitting there, day after day. he's probably a likable loser, and his powers are probably given a time frame of a month, long enough for him to right the wrongs in his life, learn a few things, etc.. complete hack work here, emphasis on comedy, maybe with a darkish edge.

gimme ten minutes and i'll come up with some more. :)

ah, here's one, the magic wedding. a wedding planner in training is mistaken for the best wedding planner of all time, so when the king of some magick land has her magickally transported to his kingdom (probably set in the past), he expect her to know the magick to make his daughter's wedding the best ever. target audience, 13 year old girls. here's even a scene for you, as the wedding planner is learning magick from her secret mentor, she's doing her best fairy godmother impression by making pumpkins turns into coaches. it doesn't work, so she tries a variety of other fruits and vegetables, all disasters with amusing results. eventually she turns to the court inventor, who's nephew is an inventor in training and quite the hunk. excuse me whilst i puketh, milady.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
hi
:welcome: how are you
i looking for the skilful writer to start the story(or script) like harrypotter...it is right!(well done!) if any magnanimous from that fiel(writing) read this post please contact me for guidance ...
Email: [email protected]

No, thank you. But best of luck with your project.

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Just a suggestion... perhaps we should consider keeping our responses to OP clear and simple, instead of attempting humor that might not translate too well.

-Derek

fk.66

ok thank's so much for your Dear orinion...
but my itention is write the script like harry potter....that could better than that...and be famous ... and seccesfull ...and then after write that one director wanted to directed that as movie...by this word i think the some of your magnanimous agree about my opinion...by this words i have 1 request to contact with 1 good director.is it possible to you present me to one of them thank you

NikeeGoddess

Banned
Reaction score
fk - i'm sure they make movies in your country. that's where you should start. no one here can help you because we are struggling writers ourselves. we don't know any directors and if we did we would keep him or her for our own scripts.

small axe

memento mori
Registered
Reaction score
Just a suggestion... perhaps we should consider keeping our responses to OP clear and simple, instead of attempting humor that might not translate too well.

-Derek

Aw c'mon ... Do you talk to Sasha Baron Cohen with that mouth? :)

And, okay, seriously then: FK.66, do you have the script already written, and just want advice from a native English speaker ... or are you asking for a collaborator to help you with original ideas?

Perhaps you can share some of your existing story or character ideas with us.

Writers often are happy to critique ideas, and offer advice or throw out story ideas of their own, if they know what sort of thing you're thinking about.

Otherwise, it's just like you asking "Does anyone here have some great ideas to give me?"

Yes. We ALL have some great ideas. What are YOU bringing to the table?

It might be great to have a movie based on the myths and legends of exotic cultures ...

That would be my clear and simple and sincere reply.

What's your native language, by the way?

I'm always looking for writers who can help out with suggesting dialogue in a correct foreign language. I'd love to meet someone who can offer a few phrases in Bosnian or Arabic.

preyer

excessively spartan
Registered
Reaction score
the language thing is something to consider, too. i certainly do not want someone to use me for a free translator, so i would be upfront about that, fk. i would not mind cleaning up the text if it was a true collaboration, but i would mention it to show that you have thought about it.