AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Agency] Fresh Books (Matt Wagner)

practical experience, FTW

Thumbs up [Agency] Fresh Books (Matt Wagner)

I would not be a good one to ask as he sort of failed in the communications dept here is P E response

From P & E...

Fresh Books: $ A literary agency focusing in non-fiction and reference
    Last edited by JAG4584; 06-05-2008 at 07:55 PM.

practical experience, FTW
    Has anyone had any recent experience with Matt or have any new info? Thanks.

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin Mat's Avatar
    Email Query.

Excellent response time.

Read my whole MS and gave a page of valuable critique, then talked on the phone for an hour.

Offered respresentation but was gracious enough to wait till I had heard from all other interested parties till I made a decision.

Has some 16 years exp, principly in NF technical books, but is pushing to branch out into NF narratives.

Seemed very amicable and professional

practical experience, FTW the addster's Avatar
    You weren't kidding about excellent response time. Sent a query, got a request for proposal 20 minutes later. He passed on it 5 days later.

Very professional. I'd say if you do the kind of stuff he handles, he would be a great choice.
    "They're fancy talkers about themselves, writers. If I had to give young writers advice, I would say don't listen to writers talking about writing or themselves.
    ~Lillian Hellman

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: