Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
Goal was for 500 and a short sub.

Wrote 1680 shiny new words -- most of them on Telepathy, which is veering away from being horror and leaning more toward horrorsmut, which seems to be where the muse's mind is lately. 382 of the 1680 were the ending of new horrorsmut short, tentatively called apartment 204.

Sent my other horrorsmut, Delicious, off to Three Crow Press for their February erotica issue yesterday, fingers crossed.

Started a FB page - kind of a self-sutaining blog wannabe thing - for my horror smut persona, Annie Duvall. Just about everybody on my personal FB page knows I write -- the childrens stories and that my other stories are "dark", but only a couple can handle the smut factor (sad, isn't it?). And since I was planning on a pen name for my smut, it just seemed the thing to do, the separate FB page.

Goals for this week... put me down for 750 new words.

Good job all around! Good luck with your page...I is a fan:D Hope your subs are taken. And for you a muse.

Hugs and pushups,

Tigress Tyrant
darkangel.jpg

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Technically I made my goal from last week (1k new words on Razor and Blades). But the MS didn't actually grow by 1k because I hacked so much out along the way.

Goal this week: Finish revising the first 1/4 of R&B.

Hey soap!

Keep plugging it away and your wordage will grow. I have sent to you a special gardener friend...

Hugs and pushups,

Tigress Tyrant

Evil%20Gnome.jpg

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I am leaving my friend Chupie...in your care I just fed him but he might get hungry again.

...make sure to feed him his favorite food.

:eek:

:Wha:

Now, wait a minute - those are supposed to be goat-suckers. GOAT-suckers. Not sheep-suckers.

Clearly someone doesn't know their lore.

EFCollins

World Class Rambler
Registered
Reaction score
Way out there in BFE, where no one can hear you sc
Website
efcollins.blogspot.com
I'm so bad at these. I have a scatterbrain, and I have no idea when I last posted goals.

My accomplishments for this week are:

1) 2000 word short story.
2) 500 words on current WiP.
3) Plans laid for new short story. (Not an outline. This is a story I've been writing in my head for a few days. Kind of like a time passer that got its hooks in.)

That is all. Nothing spectacular.

Goals:

Write the new short story in mine head.
Write another 2 short stories, geared toward themed issues of two magazines.
Add another 3000 words to WiP.

Last edited:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
now, goals for next week:

"Bob" ... prompt idea... my short-story land of the dead PI ... So that's three shorts.

*sighs* sadly, no on all three. They got worked on, but not finished. There are extenuating circumstances though, so keep reading.

I suspect there might be a poem or two - unless the muse is done with me - hard to say about these things.

Poetry muse is still picking on me. Two written, one up in SYW, and an idea jotted down for another

Some words here and there on one of the WIPs.

did a bit better than "some" on this. I got around to compiling a word count on the current WIP and it stands now at 66K. It's not done yet, but I'm a lot further along than I was aware I was. I suspect this one might be finished inside of a month. (As in 30 days from now, not as in *this* month. I am not quite as prolific with the words as a certain bullet-point obsessed somebody)

might also breathe life into the query letter and send it out into the wild....

And... this also is up in SYW. (Special shout out to Lily :D) Not quite ready for sending yet... but getting there.

Next week:

I'm just going to recycle the goals on the shorts that didn't get accomplished, and see if I can't boost the WIP up above 70K by next week. Also want to sub out another poem or short story this week. Then finish tweaking the query so that in two weeks maybe I can set a goal of sending it out.

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Uses DL's post as a new screen saver.

:D
OMG me too!

Lily loves Clyde. *swoon*
Use him well;)

:eek:

:Wha:

Now, wait a minute - those are supposed to be goat-suckers. GOAT-suckers. Not sheep-suckers.

Clearly someone doesn't know their lore.

Hey!!! he's actually a hybrid between a Chupie and a New Zealand sheep sipper...a rare cross. He is sensitive about his parentage...oh my! i wouldn't want to be in your hooves!

Kitty

weeeeeeeee *thud*
Registered
Reaction score
For her Ladyship... I posted something and that's all you're gonna get outta me this week :tongue

*mutters about blood out of stone*

I'd listen about the sheep sipper thing... like drop bears out here but with teeth and claws.... well, bigger ones...

They wait until nightfall... prowl the fields 'cause you know the NZders don't lock the flocks up, and randomly take their pick of the lot.

Not so much different at all....

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
For her Ladyship... I posted something and that's all you're gonna get outta me this week :tongue

*mutters about blood out of stone*

I can get blood out of a stone:evil

I'd listen about the sheep sipper thing... like drop bears out here but with teeth and claws.... well, bigger ones...

They wait until nightfall... prowl the fields 'cause you know the NZders don't lock the flocks up, and randomly take their pick of the lot.

Not so much different at all....

Some sheep better make an offering to the powers that be...just in case Chupie gets hungry;)

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm so bad at these. I have a scatterbrain, and I have no idea when I last posted goals.

My accomplishments for this week are:

1) 2000 word short story.
2) 500 words on current WiP.
3) Plans laid for new short story. (Not an outline. This is a story I've been writing in my head for a few days. Kind of like a time passer that got its hooks in.)

That is all. Nothing spectacular.

Goals:

Write the new short story in mine head.
Write another 2 short stories, geared toward themed issues of two magazines.
Add another 3000 words to WiP.

Well Effie keep plugging away and watch out for this guy.

Hugs and pushups,

Tigress Tyrant

zombie-eating-brains-3.jpg

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, my tigery mistressness, I made progress this week on my FOTS novel - even though it was just editing the first few chapters the word count grew from around 35k to 36.5k which I think is rather respectable.

I'll set the same goal of 1500 words for this next week.

Good job Greg!

I found another muse for you to keep you motivated.

Hugs and pushups,

Tigress Tyrant

devil-woman.gif

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
*sighs* sadly, no on all three. They got worked on, but not finished. There are extenuating circumstances though, so keep reading.

Poetry muse is still picking on me. Two written, one up in SYW, and an idea jotted down for another

did a bit better than "some" on this. I got around to compiling a word count on the current WIP and it stands now at 66K. It's not done yet, but I'm a lot further along than I was aware I was. I suspect this one might be finished inside of a month. (As in 30 days from now, not as in *this* month. I am not quite as prolific with the words as a certain bullet-point obsessed somebody)

And... this also is up in SYW. (Special shout out to Lily :D) Not quite ready for sending yet... but getting there.

Next week:

I'm just going to recycle the goals on the shorts that didn't get accomplished, and see if I can't boost the WIP up above 70K by next week. Also want to sub out another poem or short story this week. Then finish tweaking the query so that in two weeks maybe I can set a goal of sending it out.

Keep pushing Boston. I know you wanted a girlie pictue like Greg's so I found you one that I think you will like.

Hugs and pushups,

Tigress Tyrant

isn't_she

electric_pink_rocking_sheep_LargerView.jpg

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Pink's not exactly my preferred type when it comes to hair color...

But I have to admit she's kind of cute. :D

Tin Man

Chicks dig the metal.
Registered
Reaction score
Might as well post my goals. I could use some external motivation now and again.

I have 1 WIP. I want to get down at least 500 words a day, five days a week. Maybe stretch to 6. Today I got down 680. It was a tough slog.

sabre.gif

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Might as well post my goals. I could use some external motivation now and again.

I have 1 WIP. I want to get down at least 500 words a day, five days a week. Maybe stretch to 6. Today I got down 680. It was a tough slog.

sabre.gif

Hiya TM!!!
Good to see you reporting!

hugs and pushups,

Tigress Tyrant

Status
Not open for further replies.