Resurrecting The Dead--the All New Horror Hounds Weekend Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmcelhinny

Registered
Reaction score
This Mommy has to be up at 6 to drag kiddos out of bed and prod them along to be ready to leave for school by 7:15 to be at school between 7:45 and 8. Ugh.

I was starving when I had my stronger-than-I-thought 'rita and it hit me a wee bit harder than usual.

Not so tipsy anymore

Take something for it quick...that way no one will be able to tell you're hung over.

Kmcelhinny

Registered
Reaction score
I am here to report that I have finished two chapters of my new WIP...aprox 4000 words, and I have started that third query! Seems like I might just reach my goal for the week after all!

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
cool - a hands on kind of vampire...

I'll have to take a look - I'm posting here in between reports for work, so I'll take a peek at it later on tonight. He's in no news Purgatory?

Kmcelhinny

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning all of you horror hounds!:Sun:
I hope you're all locked in and seeing your goals! :e2coffee:

If not keep trying the day's not over yet, and if that doesn't work at least you tried.:Thumbs:

Happy Writing~:Hug2:

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Hinny, you're way too cheerful for this board.

Either you're going to unzip your Happy Skin later and the Awesomely Evil Hinny will appear, or you need a little reeducation.

I can volunteer, if our Tigress Tyrant is still rending the flesh of a noob. Just give me a minute to sharpen the X-acto Knife Of Correction and sponge the blood from my cat o' nine tails...

No, no, what am I saying? Hinny, dear, come with me and we'll have a polite confab over scones and tea. In the Comfy Chair. Trust me.

Kmcelhinny

Registered
Reaction score
Hinny, you're way too cheerful for this board.

Either you're going to unzip your Happy Skin later and the Awesomely Evil Hinny will appear, or you need a little reeducation.

I can volunteer, if our Tigress Tyrant is still rending the flesh of a noob. Just give me a minute to sharpen the X-acto Knife Of Correction and sponge the blood from my cat o' nine tails...

No, no, what am I saying? Hinny, dear, come with me and we'll have a polite confab over scones and tea. In the Comfy Chair. Trust me.

Scones and Tea? Only if they're made from certain fleshy treats.

Liliy, I have my happy skin on...it's not a crime. Horror people need love and support too right?

If you would like me to unzip myself, I guess I can--but when I stick my hands into the warm bloody flesh of my victim, I can't help my smile. The humming comes as I'm squeezing the heart and liver. The slippery feel of the organs makes me giggle and as I dig through the crimson carcass, I find myself starting to whistle the closer to the intestines. They're my favorite part. :)

Of course seeing anothers blood on my hands gets me excited! I want to share my enthusiasm with others. :D

But if you have any tricks of the trade, I'd be happy to take your advice, I'm always willing to learn, unfortunately an x-acto just won't do for me. I work with larger tools, I like to see the splatter. :e2chain:

Last edited:

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
I take it all back, Hinny. :e2arms: What a marvelous cover persona you have! How I long to team up with you and see how our differing styles bring new levels of terror to the unsuspecting.

Your description reminded me of last night's Supernatural episode. Do you write any ghoul stories?

Kmcelhinny

Registered
Reaction score
I take it all back, Hinny. :e2arms: What a marvelous cover persona you have!

That's what they all say Lily...I play 'normal housewife' but I'm very far from it. I sit around and watch those soccer moms and PTO ladies day in and day out and have had some pretty fascinating stuff happen to them inside my mind. :D *licks chops*

And they all say I'm harmless, but if they only knew BWAHAAHAA! (that's supposed to be an evil laugh:))

How I long to team up with you and see how our differing styles bring new levels of terror to the unsuspecting.

I think that I can have no higher compliment, so thank you very much.

Your description reminded me of last night's Supernatural episode. Do you write any ghoul stories?

Actually, I have two things in the works I have this stalker ghost thing which I think is turning out to be a poem. Weird Because I don't write poetry, but he's very naughty he likes to rhyme while he tortures innocent girls. AND I have my monthly ghostly prompt that still needs much revising.

But if you have something in mind let me know, I'll be happy to see what I can do with you. :) (horror terms--what kind of bloody havoc we can wreak!)

Last edited:

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
For most of the past 10 years I too was a Soccer Mom. Although the sweet suburban ladies did scoot farther down the bleachers when I told them what I was writing. :e2teeth: Let's just say I didn't fit in. :roll: Now the youngest offspring is into tennis and the oldest goes to college in August.

Oooh... more writing time for yours truly?

Kmcelhinny

Registered
Reaction score
For most of the past 10 years I too was a Soccer Mom. Although the sweet suburban ladies did scoot farther down the bleachers when I told them what I was writing. :e2teeth: Let's just say I didn't fit in. :roll: Now the youngest offspring is into tennis and the oldest goes to college in August.

Oooh... more writing time for yours truly?

Although the sweet suburban ladies did scoot farther down the bleachers when I told them what I was writing.

Like they're so perfect...ha!
They like to pretend they are, but we can see they're secrets Lily! We know they are having the same thoughts we are...or possibly even dirtier ones...but THEY are just to scared to admit it!

Keep up with your bad self Lily...glad you get more time to write. :D

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Hey, folks! I got some marginally good news today. The managing editor for Sam's Dot Publishing requested the first 50-pages and a 500-word synopsis for my book Hatchings when I'm done with the current edit. When I explained I was still a month or so away from it, he said "No problem. The email address will still be there when you're ready. I want to see the partial."

I ran into him at Conestoga 13 in Tulsa this morning. I had planned to pitch the book to Yard Dog Press, but their editor isn't currently reading anything.

Sorry, it's fairly hard SF, not horror (but it does have giant spiders and other insects!) so you folks probably wouldn't be interested....

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, folks! I got some marginally good news today. The managing editor for Sam's Dot Publishing requested the first 50-pages and a 500-word synopsis for my book Hatchings when I'm done with the current edit. When I explained I was still a month or so away from it, he said "No problem. The email address will still be there when you're ready. I want to see the partial."

I ran into him at Conestoga 13 in Tulsa this morning. I had planned to pitch the book to Yard Dog Press, but their editor isn't currently reading anything.

Sorry, it's fairly hard SF, not horror (but it does have giant spiders and other insects!) so you folks probably wouldn't be interested....

Spiders?

spiders.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.