Status
Not open for further replies.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No, I've seen the horrors that come when you're that drunk. :e2drunk:

I've never ever had that much that I didn't care what it tasted like.

... Besides, the good stuff works faster. :D

Kmcelhinny

Registered
Reaction score

Boston...the good stuff makes your tongue go numb, more quickly. I'm not sure if you know what you're talking about.

I'm not a 'rita drinker, I stick with wine and beer, but I think with the right wine M&M's would be quite tasty! ;)

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, for one, I've never had my tongue go numb, so I'm hazarding a guess that we have different definitions of "good stuff" :D

Second - wine and chocolate do, of course, go together... but somehow the margarita and m&m's combo isn't quite what i think of with that... and you don't dissolve it in your wine anyway. :ROFL:

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com

I'm not THAT drunk. Merely, more tipsy than I usually post. So there. I've always been very aware of my too much limit and have only ever experienced "horrors" twice in my entire life... I swear.

What, you've never had munchies when you drink? I bet you're a ball to take out (you can't see me, but I'm so rolling my eyes here)

Kmcelhinny

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not THAT drunk. Merely, more tipsy than I usually post. So there. I've always been very aware of my too much limit and have only ever experienced "horrors" twice in my entire life... I swear.

What, you've never had munchies when you drink? I bet you're a ball to take out (you can't see me, but I'm so rolling my eyes here)

Laurie, I'm jealous...I want to be drunk too! I wonder if it's too late to get started?

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Ok, so the wine glass was empty. Clean and empty. The easter bunny left my whoppers and m&m's in it a couple sunday's ago and my wunnerful 6-yro keeps filling it with his easter candy, mostly sweetarts and sprees. No dissolving of candy in wine involved.

Hello? I was a self proclaimed wineaux at one point. You just don't do that with wine...

Kmcelhinny

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, so the wine glass was empty. Clean and empty. The easter bunny left my whoppers and m&m's in it a couple sunday's ago and my wunnerful 6-yro keeps filling it with his easter candy, mostly sweetarts and sprees. No dissolving of candy in wine involved.

Hello? I was a self proclaimed wineaux at one point. You just don't do that with wine...

Sorry Laurie, I was just trying to stick up for ya...I won't say such blasphemous things next time. :D

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
Hey hounds, what's new?

I spent three hours this morning handing out flyers for a homelessness fundraiser my work is doing. I got to put tape on my mouth which seemed really confronting to people walking by and freaked a few people. It's given me ideas...

Kmcelhinny

Registered
Reaction score
Hey hounds, what's new?

I spent three hours this morning handing out flyers for a homelessness fundraiser my work is doing. I got to put tape on my mouth which seemed really confronting to people walking by and freaked a few people. It's given me ideas...

That sounds like fun...:D

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Doesn't really matter right? Mommy's home, and bored...:D I could just get drunk tonight and stay up until it's time to take my son to school...

This Mommy has to be up at 6 to drag kiddos out of bed and prod them along to be ready to leave for school by 7:15 to be at school between 7:45 and 8. Ugh.

I was starving when I had my stronger-than-I-thought 'rita and it hit me a wee bit harder than usual.

Not so tipsy anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.