Resurrecting The Dead--the All New Horror Hounds Weekend Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
btw is it just me---or since Boston changed his avie---does it look like Haggis is carrying him around like a chew toy?

um... now that you mention it... I was kinda having the same thought...

though I'm not going to dignify Lily's comment with a response. :ROFL:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You don't like the kitty? I thought surely with a cat-themed avatar we'd be simpatico this week for sure, oh stripedy mistress. :D

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
You don't like the kitty? I thought surely with a cat-themed avatar we'd be simpatico this week for sure, oh stripedy mistress. :D
that's a cat? oh god, it's one of those hello kitty's---eek---you know the Mods use those to poof people? One minute normal avie---next thing pink and fluffy:D

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I never saw what was so horrible about Hello Kitty in the first place...

Now, the jiggly fat man in the speedo that cray gets turned into - THAT's horrific. But HK? I mean, come on, just look at those cute little button eyes. :D

... should I mention that, being Japanese, and it being Japan, and given how big she is... I wouldn;t be surprised if HK was on a few more "adult" items than just book bags and purses? :D

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I never saw what was so horrible about Hello Kitty in the first place...

Now, the jiggly fat man in the speedo that cray gets turned into - THAT's horrific. But HK? I mean, come on, just look at those cute little button eyes. :D

... should I mention that, being Japanese, and it being Japan, and given how big she is... I wouldn;t be surprised if HK was on a few more "adult" items than just book bags and purses? :D

You are such a simple man---a pervie---but simple man.

Last edited:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I;m not a pervie... well, maybe, but not about that. I lived in that neck of the woods and believe me, the Japanese have probably done that.

(I could also mention the HK underwear that, if my daughter *ever* wears anything like that, I really, really do not want to know about it :D)

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I;m not a pervie... well, maybe, but not about that. I lived in that neck of the woods and believe me, the Japanese have probably done that.

(I could also mention the HK underwear that, if my daughter *ever* wears anything like that, I really, really do not want to know about it :D)
I don't blame you:)

Just wait 'till she is old enough to have the 'talk'
that's fun all around:scared:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
which talk - would that be dating? or sex? or the talk I have to have when she reaches that age and her whole monthly thing starts? or when all those other changes happen?

... talk about HORROR... so not looking forward to it. :D

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
which talk - would that be dating? or sex? or the talk I have to have when she reaches that age and her whole monthly thing starts? or when all those other changes happen?

... talk about HORROR... so not looking forward to it. :D
any of them are pretty scary----take your pick.

my talks, I had the boys---where brief and to the point---but boys are easier---plus i wasn't the only one they had to talk too. I had experience though---4 baby brothers---you have to give all kinds of talks.

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Although I hear that dog is good eatin', I think I'll refrain from barbecuing anything that's been dead quite as long as Haggis has.

One would think the kitties would have better taste than to dig up something that rotten...

:poke:
Bonus Greg---you made my list and haggis' at the same time:D

EFCollins

World Class Rambler
Registered
Reaction score
Way out there in BFE, where no one can hear you sc
Website
efcollins.blogspot.com
I haven't had to give any talk at all... my kids know more about the human condition than I do.

When my daughter was four, she sat me down and explained to me exactly how I'd given birth to her and her brothers. Serves me right for letting her watch "A Baby Story" on TLC.

ETA: I don't eat meat much so I'll leave the aminal killin' to y'all carnivores.

BTW, want to know where the Easter Bunny really came from? I put up an explanation in "Office Party" lol

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
I told my daughter the other day she was allowed her next birthday and that was it, she was to stay forever 10.

She laughed at me.

She thought me getting my belly button pierced was "ew, gross. Why'd you do that?" I can't see the whole girl conversation going much easier

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I told my daughter the other day she was allowed her next birthday and that was it, she was to stay forever 10.

She laughed at me.

She thought me getting my belly button pierced was "ew, gross. Why'd you do that?" I can't see the whole girl conversation going much easier

Give it a couple of years til the hormones come in.

I had two daughters. I know. Your life will become a living hell.

Then they grow up and try to tell you what to do.

*sigh*

You can only get revenge through your grandchildren.

Then they start to grow up.

*sigh again*

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
We're practicing - she has the whole eye roll, stomp down the hall, slam the door in haughty indignation down pat.

Hence the reason I placed the "10" cutoff.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
We're practicing - she has the whole eye roll, stomp down the hall, slam the door in haughty indignation down pat.

Hence the reason I placed the "10" cutoff.

Oh, yeah. I forgot. 10 is the new 12. She's gearing up, I tell you.

Next week it will be boyfriends. The week after that, body piercings. Then tattoos.

"But all the girls have tramp stamps, Mother."

Yeah. Good luck with that. :roll:

EFCollins

World Class Rambler
Registered
Reaction score
Way out there in BFE, where no one can hear you sc
Website
efcollins.blogspot.com
Laurie D,

A month or two ago, I spent an entire afternoon nursing an eight year old broken heart... (my daughter is a drama queen)

Your daughter is not too young for boys, she's just smart enough to know they aren't worth her time... and they really ARE disgusting( mother of two of such disgusting boys... one ate an earthworm... the other ate a slug. DISGUSTING!!!!)

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*is grateful she has all boys*

I'm getting all my angst out now, lol. Broken furniture, broken limbs (okay, one), stitches, staples, and walls decorated with crayon and grubby fingerprints. Also, the occasional glass-cleaner hijacking. :D My youngest...clean freak.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
She thinks they're disgusting at the moment - body piercings and tattoos and boys.

At the moment. Enjoy it for now, but wait 'til next week. :D

Laurie D,

A month or two ago, I spent an entire afternoon nursing an eight year old broken heart... (my daughter is a drama queen)

Your daughter is not too young for boys, she's just smart enough to know they aren't worth her time... and they really ARE disgusting( mother of two of such disgusting boys... one ate an earthworm... the other ate a slug. DISGUSTING!!!!)

Not really so bad, sauteed in butter with a little garlic.

Status
Not open for further replies.