Resurrecting The Dead--the All New Horror Hounds Weekend Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aschenbach

Moral Marjorie
Registered
Reaction score
I have a cannibal story in the pipeline, and did some googling to find out if there is any information out there on what human flesh tastes like. Interesting reading; http://food.oregonstate.edu/ref/culture/taboo_allen.html

Supposedly only one westerner has eaten real human flesh and described it reliably. He got a friend who worked in a mortuary to cut him a lump o' rump. He cooked and ate it, in front of witnesses. This was a while back.

I won't post here what it tastes of. It's in the link if you want to find out!

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Huh? I joined this thread on the basis that you folks aren't normal.

All of this meat talk is still making me hungry.

Of course we're not normal. I mean, in the normal sense. In our sense, we're perfectly normal.

And as for your hunger, I'm sure you have plenty of inlaws in Australia that, if prepared properly, would meet your needs quite well.

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
What happens if I like my inlaws? They're a nice bunch. I probably like them more than my racist, sexist, homophobic and generally conservative family (except for my unionist dad) so I'd much rather eat them.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
What happens if I like my inlaws?

Most of us do. I liked mine fine. Especially with fava beans and a nice Chianti.

They're a nice bunch. I probably like them more than my racist, sexist, homophobic and generally conservative family (except for my unionist dad) so I'd much rather eat them.

Well, you know, it's not as though you're limited to just one meal. In fact, I think I'm about to work my way through the Supermods pretty soon.

Kerr

I vant to bite you
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, let us know how that comes out Haggis. I'd recommend 375, at least 45 minutes a pound. I hear they're a tough bunch. Me, I'm having a bit of scrambled brains and eggs with a smidge of diced onion for added flavor. And the Chianti, of course. A friend of mine is here for dinner.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
What happens if I like my inlaws? They're a nice bunch. I probably like them more than my racist, sexist, homophobic and generally conservative family (except for my unionist dad) so I'd much rather eat them.

No problem, I jotted down the recipe for the next time my own racist, homophobic, hypocritic, hypochondriac, sexist, lying, manipulative blood line comes round. I'm planning on serving them to my *sshole neighbor sometime ala "it's what neighbors do for each other" :D

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Keep in mind the method of killing means a lot in how the meat tastes. A sudden, shocking death gives the glands reason to secrete certain chemicals, like adrenaline, which tenses the muscles and makes the meat taste bad. A quiet death is best when hunting for meat to consume.

Status
Not open for further replies.