Resurrecting The Dead--the All New Horror Hounds Weekend Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, one of the lapsed. I understand.

They're not really *children,* tho--i teach jrs and seniors in hs. And boy, would they be happy to never see *me* again. :)
--they just finished literary criticism research papers, and to give them a break, i'm having them write short stories--in my preferred genre, of course. :) They're going to post 'em on a university TWiki--if i remember to, i'll post the link, so you can see the little darlings' <strikethrough> sad </strikethrough> valient efforts.

By when do we have to fulfill our obligations on this work accomplished? Sunday noon? (I'm opening a word document, now, mom, i promise.)

And just had to say--ya'll are so Sweet and Helpful!

cathy f

We'd love to see the link, Cathy. As long as we can make fun of them behind their evil little backs. :D

Reporting time is anywhere from the weekend through Monday afternoon. Judgment day follows soon thereafter. :(

The Scip

...walks this way.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thescip.blogspot.com
1,000 words yesterday hoping for between 1,000 and 1,500 words today to finish up the current short i've been working on. Right now it's untitled.

Quick someone give me a title, you don't need to know anything about the story :)

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
1,000 words yesterday hoping for between 1,000 and 1,500 words today to finish up the current short i've been working on. Right now it's untitled.

Quick someone give me a title, you don't need to know anything about the story :)

"Braaaaaaiiiins!"

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com

Good to see you reporting in again. Scip I will skip the push-ups for you and give them to Haggis.

"Braaaaaaiiiins!"
Ok Cal, you are looking the wrong thread-- P & CE --not because the brains are better--but because a few them deserve it;)

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Did about 8 to 10k of revision last week... don;t have an exact count bcs it's across multiple files...

This week must be spent doing actual paying work - I am way behind bcs of techinical difficulties this past week. :D

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
More work on the Outline Determined To Torture Me Till I Beg for Mercy.
You kind take the fun out when you ask;)

I could use the push-ups. Need to get out lots o' frustration.

30 push-ups for you Cal--and you can kick whoever you want in the real world at least twice--tell them it's from me:D

Set goals--and post them.
Now more output I say--lovely Cal--more output!

Back to work,

Tigress Tyrant

The Scip

...walks this way.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thescip.blogspot.com
2,000 words this weekend and finished my latest. Oh and I gave it a title '3.' I'm not sure how i like it but I'm going with it for now.

I'll polish it up the beginning of this week and send it out thursday or friday.

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Did about 8 to 10k of revision last week... don;t have an exact count bcs it's across multiple files...
I know someone who loves counting:)

This week must be spent doing actual paying work - I am way behind bcs of techinical difficulties this past week. :D

Boston,

Paying work counts too--for word count--that was one of Jeanne's rules.
But we need more output from your creative side. Hang in there it will get better.

30 no make it 35 push-ups for Boston:)

Back to work,

Tigress Tyrant

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
2,000 words this weekend and finished my latest. Oh and I gave it a title '3.' I'm not sure how i like it but I'm going with it for now.

I'll polish it up the beginning of this week and send it out thursday or friday.

Good work Scip, output and at least part of your goal posted.

We are pleased--I am pleased--because Lady Jay won't make me eat beets or turnips or some other root--and I know Lady Jady will be pleased she loves output and goals.

20 roundhouses for you Scip--you are my favorite this week--so far. Now more output.

Back to work,

Tigress Tyrant

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Dear Tigress Tyrant,

I writed about 750 wurds this weak.

Love,

Haggis
Dear Haggis

Output is good. But we need more! I also suggest letting Boston do some proofreading for you. 30 push-ups for you. Please post goals.

Hugs and push-ups,

Tigress Tyrant

Last edited:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Haggis

Output is good. But we need more! I also suggest letting Boston do some proofreading for you. 30 push-ups for you. Please post goals.

Hugs and push-ups,

Tigress Tyrant

My ghouls for this weak: Moure bettur speling. Moure riting. Nao mour push=ups.

cathyfreeze

I lost my fever! I need it back!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here to report--got about a third of my goals completed. Well, goal. got one scene done instead of the 3 i set myself. One of my short stories--843 wds.

Sigh.

Good to see others getting their works done!

Think I'll set myself one scene for this week--see if'n I can't be successful, this time. :)

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Here to report--got about a third of my goals completed. Well, goal. got one scene done instead of the 3 i set myself. One of my short stories--843 wds.

Sigh.

Good to see others getting their works done!

Think I'll set myself one scene for this week--see if'n I can't be successful, this time. :)
Cathy,

Don't rough yourself up--that's my job. We all have good and slow weeks.
The important thing is to keep writing and rough up Boston or Haggis--if you get a chance.

20 roundhouse for you dear Cathy--and more output I say:)

Hugs and push-ups,

Tigress Tyrant

Status
Not open for further replies.