Resurrecting The Dead--the All New Horror Hounds Weekend Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

StacyB

Registered
Reaction score
I have a story being showcased in February's issue of SNM Horror magazine. This is my first published work and I hope some of you can read it and let me know your thoughts:) It is titled The Rock Garden. Thanks !

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Excellent--output and a goal:) the tyrant is pleased-- because Lady Jay would be pleased and nobody wants her displeased!!

As a reward you get to pick which horror hound gets 20 roundhouses
PICK BOSTON:)

Post or rep you choice--which ever you like.

And horror hounds, I'd be extra nice to Cranky:D

I ain't crazy, DL. Not THAT crazy, anyway. :D

I'll take the roundhouses myself...fallin' on my sword, so to speak.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
12 words, not counting blog posts, which would actually bump me up to around...900? Not sure offhand.

Yes, 12 words. Two six word stories. :D

Goal for this week - write and edit 1000k for Episode Two.

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
12 words, not counting blog posts, which would actually bump me up to around...900? Not sure offhand.

Yes, 12 words. Two six word stories. :D

Goal for this week - write and edit 1000k for Episode Two.

20 push-ups for the lovely Cranky. Cool about the six word stories--not easy to do. Goals posted--awesome:)

More output, please.

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Critted 3 large pieces.

Started the outline for the *major* horror rewrite.

Goal this week: Finish the outline. This could run to 2K words. (I write little summaries in each section of my outlines.)

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I have a story being showcased in February's issue of SNM Horror magazine. This is my first published work and I hope some of you can read it and let me know your thoughts:) It is titled The Rock Garden. Thanks !

Congrats, Stacy. Looking forward to reading it. :)

I managed three subs this week, worked some more on the blog and kicked out about 600 words on the new short. I think I know where I'm going with it now, so after three other abortive starts and stops I'm finally happy.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
DAMN it was hard to get here!

First it was AW, then my computer, then the internet, then my computer again.

And just now the internet kicked me off so I had to go and drag myself back...

Ok. I finished the edit and I've done everything I've been told. I proofed it again, re-did the synopsis and the query and it is ready to submit. I'm going to try to get it in the Amazon Contest before I inflict it on the world.

I did some editing on Shiva, but I was reminded that I do have a task I did promise I'd do, so I stopped and I'm working on that until I finish.

cathyfreeze

I lost my fever! I need it back!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm brand new, and i write dark more'n horror, but i could sure use a deadline-checker. Please, please consider letting me in on all the details?

thenk yew.

cathy freeze

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Welcome, cathy!

DL :box: and/or Mistress Jay :whip: will be around shortly to show you to your cell and administer appropriate... um... incentives to encourage you to meet your goals.

We have Bactine and sympathetic murmurs for you afterward.

You Have Been Warned. :e2teeth:

Pike

Chivalry ain't dead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.spikeo.bravejournal.com
There is no death or desertion here, only some serious whip cracking and a heeping helping of GUILT to motivate even the staunchest procrastinator. I should know.

BTW - I eeked out a couple hundred words this morning. I've missed my goals by light years thus far. This year started out easy enough then reality came at me again full throttle. I'm getting a little tired of things falling apart around me. Bout time for a break over here.

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Critted 3 large pieces.

Started the outline for the *major* horror rewrite.

Goal this week: Finish the outline. This could run to 2K words. (I write little summaries in each section of my outlines.)
Sounds good--20 roundhouses for the lovely Cal:)
I managed three subs this week, worked some more on the blog and kicked out about 600 words on the new short. I think I know where I'm going with it now, so after three other abortive starts and stops I'm finally happy.
Happy where is the 10,000 word report--young hound!
10 pushups for Haggis. We need goals:e2teeth:

There is no death or desertion here, only some serious whip cracking and a heeping helping of GUILT to motivate even the staunchest procrastinator.
:e2fight:we are all about motivation round here:)
I should know.

BTW - I eeked out a couple hundred words this morning. I've missed my goals by light years thus far. This year started out easy enough then reality came at me again full throttle. I'm getting a little tired of things falling apart around me. Bout time for a break over here.
Hang in there Pike. Try to release some of those frustrating things into your writing. And if you need an ear you can use mine--drop me a line if you want to chat--or vent--or howl. 1 big roundhouse for you!
I'm brand new, and i write dark more'n horror, but i could sure use a deadline-checker. Please, please consider letting me in on all the details?

thenk yew.

cathy freeze
Cathy you post weekly goals--then you post your output--if you meet goals--I kick you--if you don't--I give you push-ups. ;)

It is fun-- and all the hounds are helpful. If you have any questions PM me and i will be glad to answer them. We always have room for one more round here! Welcome aboard Cathy:)

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score

thenk yew.

cathy freeze

Cathy, you are more than welcome.

Do you like gruel? Turnips? We have them in abundance when the mistresses care to share them. Occasionally they'll even give you extra straw for your bed. Buncha sweethearts, they are.

Don't let the fact that DL was mean to me, even though I kicked out three subs this week dissuade you.

Kidding, DL. Just kidding.

DL. No. Don't. Really.

Stop it.

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Geeze, you guys. Cathy will think we're weird or something. Lighten up. We need her to feel comfortable here. Real comfortable. :e2teeth:

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Status
Not open for further replies.