Resurrecting The Dead--the All New Horror Hounds Weekend Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Yup, that four hour warning thing amuses me....

I figure if you've got one that lasts that long, there's no way the woman you're with is letting you go to the hospital any time soon. Especially if you've had "performance issues" before that. :D

Four hours? The only reason I'd go to the hospital would be to thank the doc for giving me the prescription.

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
hey fellow hounds---Stew21 started something I think is major awesome--she is doing National Day of Listening...AW style. Everything will be archived. I would like to interview a few of the horror hounds--Any volunteers? We can do it via PM or whatever--any takers--I promise not to ask--boxers or briefs:D

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
hey fellow hounds---Stew21 started something I think is major awesome--she is doing National Day of Listening...AW style. Everything will be archived. I would like to interview a few of the horror hounds--Any volunteers? We can do it via PM or whatever--any takers--I promise not to ask--boxers or briefs:D

The 'Boxer Rebellion'? HUH???

I'll be back tomorrow.....

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

The 'Boxer Rebellion'? HUH???

I'll be back tomorrow.....

I forgot commando as an option.

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I'll submit to interrogation as long as you promise not to ask if I sang that "Dominique-nique-nique" song when I was a nun. Gack.

cool--get with you Monday on the details

Scratches first question from list:)

Still could do with a couple more volunteers:D

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
the Boxer Rebellion probably went commando.......

Not that the Boxers had anything to do with underwear (and yes, it happens to be my field academically speaking)... I suspect what they wore was a traditional arrangement that;s a lot closer to boxers than briefs :D

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Not that the Boxers had anything to do with underwear (and yes, it happens to be my field academically speaking)... I suspect what they wore was a traditional arrangement that;s a lot closer to boxers than briefs :D

That's logical, I mean a Brief Rebellion wouldn't be much of a rebellion at all, it would be more like,

"Where are you going with those pitchforks and torches?"
"Oh, I'm going to go up the hill and rebel awhile, but I'll be back for lunch"
"Well, then, that's all right, I guess. Tell you what, I'll join you for a bit, right after I put the dishes away."

...and, to the best of my knowledge, the Thong Rebellion took place in 1579BCE and totally decimated the population of Easter Island, leaving the island population-less until someone decided it would be the perfect place to build huge stone heads.

But of course they neglected to build a hotel or any other tourist attractions, so they didn't get many visitors until the 19th century.

The first batch of visitors became lunch, didn't they?

Well, they should have been!

No one has any progress yet, and the Brothers are still trying to chase down and punish my football team so ...lets say around 7 tonite????

Last edited:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think she roots for the 'Skins.

*Why* is beyond me, but really, I can't cast stones in that regards.

Then again, my team's season is already effectively over. :e2cry:

Last edited:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And mistress, let me be the first to publically grovel - last week was a wash. Utter wash.

I am working to correct that as we speak -but nada happened.

I could offer up excuses, but I doubt they'd be accepted, and then somebody else's would, and I'd get all angry and hurt them, and then you'd ask me what happened in this big booming voice...

And the best I'd be able to come up with is, "Am I my chihuahua's keeper?" :D

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
And mistress, let me be the first to publically grovel - last week was a wash. Utter wash.

I am working to correct that as we speak -but nada happened.

I could offer up excuses, but I doubt they'd be accepted, and then somebody else's would, and I'd get all angry and hurt them, and then you'd ask me what happened in this big booming voice...

And the best I'd be able to come up with is, "Am I my chihuahua's keeper?" :D
You are right. It is the 'Skins.

No words?

ARBITRARY PUNISHMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.