Resurrecting The Dead--the All New Horror Hounds Weekend Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
If DL ever needs a vacation from the Weekend Horror Hounds Thread, I'm recommending Lily for a fill in. As I understand it, she still has the ruler she used to beat the little kids with.

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
No, no, no, little undead doggie. One did not harm the flesh of the squirrels... er... angelic gifts of God. One THWACKED the ruler a millimeter from their dawdling fingers. :D

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
No, no, no, little undead doggie. One did not harm the flesh of the squirrels... er... angelic gifts of God. One THWACKED the ruler a millimeter from their dawdling fingers. :D

Riiiiiiiiiight. That's why when I was growing up, half of my little Catholic friends who went to Our Lady of Perpetual Agony School wore finger casts.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Haggis, a big THANK YOU for finally dropping that undead doggie AV... it was seriously creeping me out.

Mainly bcs it looked like something that crawled out of the cat's litter box. :ROFL:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
No, see, that doesn;t work after we've seen you torture the guy in front of us.

... although....

they are really pretty eyes. :D

Yeah, they are. *sigh* And just because her first eight husbands died in mysterious circumstances is no reflection on her.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
i try never to let a little thing like husbands get in my way of a nice set of pretty eyes. :D

(just saying :D)

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
we can;t be the only two... that newbie has the Star Trek logo in his (her? but guessing him for some odd reason :D) AV so that's at least three. :ROFL:

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
the sad part about that Boston is---you and I about the only two people geeky enough in this thread to point that out or make a joke about:)

Well, maybe Cranky;)

No maybes. I am totally geeky enough for that. :D

Kmcelhinny

Registered
Reaction score
Haggis, a big THANK YOU for finally dropping that undead doggie AV... it was seriously creeping me out.

I don't know there was something about that zombie looking fiend that kept me on my toes. (or was that just because he was trying to eat them?) :)

I seem to be interrupting a conversation here and if so I apologize, but I would like to set a goal as well.:)

I think that I will try and set a different kind of goal for myself, (First timer, if I'm doing it wrong please let me know ) if that's okay with everyone. I seem to get lost in my writing and forget the outside world. Although it's nice to get lost in the world I'm creating my children are starting forget what mommy looks like.

Today I break that streak!

My goal is:

To keep writing, get my house clean, spend time with the kids, the husband And still work out, keep writing, fold the mountain of clothes that has seemed to accumulate over night, donate blood (just today), try to maintain some sort of schedule and to keep up with my writing.

Thanks!

EFCollins

World Class Rambler
Registered
Reaction score
Way out there in BFE, where no one can hear you sc
Website
efcollins.blogspot.com
... Over achieve much, KM? (Just kidding)

If I had that much to do in one day I'd scream.

My clothes magically don't fold themselves.

My kids are gone to school most of the day.

My husband is weird, but I love him.

My goal? Do something other than decorate my surroundings. (I'm getting sick, so I feel like *total* crap today.

Kmcelhinny

Registered
Reaction score
... Over achieve much, KM?

:tongue

Sorry to hear about your sickness...feel better soon! I spent all morning yesterday cleaning my bathroom because my son has a bad gag reflex and when he coughs he pukes...it was great. I can feel for you.

I'm not trying to 'do it all' or anything, I'm just trying to figure out how to separate the characters from myself long enough so I can see the outside world, experience life again. I get kind of anxious if I'm not at the computer anymore, even if I'm not writing...I just want to figure out how to stop it for a little while so I can enjoy some things I used to enjoy.

My husbands great, there's no pressure from him or anything. I just want to feel like I have control over something and right now it's all spastic because I can't seem to get my brain organized long enough to focus on anything else.

Does that sound crazy?

Last edited:

EFCollins

World Class Rambler
Registered
Reaction score
Way out there in BFE, where no one can hear you sc
Website
efcollins.blogspot.com
Organization. Treat your work like your job. You spend this many hours working, this many researching, this many for edits, etc. DO NOT overload yourself. You'll go stir crazy. Set your work schedule and stick to it. Don't stop if you get in the groove, but don't go for eighteen hours without getting up for coffee and a pee, you know? You don't have to kill yourself to write. There's time enough, if you get your work schedule straight.

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
*look up from the whetstone where she is sharpening rulers*

Hmm? Someone say something? Nothing happening here. Move along... move along.

Picking the hubs up from the hospital in a couple hours. Gonna be a busy few days. Oh... and the shiny new agent is calling tonight to talk about edits! :hooray:

Status
Not open for further replies.