The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Editing] Just Creative Writing & Indexing Services

smart enough to know better

Question [Editing] Just Creative Writing & Indexing Services

Does anyone know anything about the editing firm of Just Creative Writing? It's recommended on P & E, but I've looked at her work and have reservations about it.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

I've seen the website. I'm looking for someone who has dealt with her.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    I'd no doubt you'd seen the website, but it's courteous to provide a link to the entity you're asking about. Not to mention it can help jog folks' memories.

Some context would also help: Are you considering her for a personal project? Has a client come to you with a ms she edited? Or are you looking for editors to recommend to clients?
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

I'm not looking for editors for clients. I received a partial in the mail from a writer who included a glowing report on his manuscript, by her. I strongly disagreed with her assessment, and wondered if anyone else has dealt with her.

DP