• never meet and avert our eyes if we run into each other on the street

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Serenity

NCIS...
Registered
Reaction score
...cause sometimes you just need a slap on the hea
Ack! It's been forever since I've checked here, sorry! If y'all got together this weekend, I hope you had fun. If not, I'll try and make the next get together! I know Kel (Chaos Titan) is still pretty busy with work and probably will be until at *least* the end of January.

If anyone is also a sci-fi fan, and would like to get together, we'll be at Far Point on February 16th in Hunt Valley, MD. If you're a James Callas fan you should definitely go! I'll be certain to check in with this thread more often now, I promise!

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
We did not (as far as I know); I was snowed in and couldn't get out of my driveway for three days! I heard from a couple of people but nothing definite so I'm beginning to wonder if winter is a washout, lol.

*raises fist in air*

We vill do eeeet...von day! muhahahhaha

Serenity

NCIS...
Registered
Reaction score
We did not (as far as I know); I was snowed in and couldn't get out of my driveway for three days! I heard from a couple of people but nothing definite so I'm beginning to wonder if winter is a washout, lol.

*raises fist in air*

We vill do eeeet...von day! muhahahhaha

Uh... okay. Now I'm not so sure I want to be in the same room with you.... :D

She_wulf

that's me
Registered
Reaction score
Website
CaliaWilde.com
It's amazing what a little powder will do to residents of this area.

I grew up in Wisconsin (home of the Packers...snif...I'm ready to cry after yesterday. Poor Bret!) anyways, I take it we didn't get together this weekend cause of various reasons, health, snow, etc. That's cool because I totally forgot! MY BAD!!!

Anyone up to the 26th?

Perhaps near Arundel Mills so it's closer to DC? I can go as far as Bowie, possibly DC, will have to check on that one. (I'm Towson area so...)

Oh, and it's close to my birthday so I can justify a night out! :) (the 30th - I'm turning 42? I think? How many Superbowls is it now? YUCK!)

Amy

Richard White

Stealthy Plot Bunny Peddler
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcwhite.com
If anyone is also a sci-fi fan, and would like to get together, we'll be at Far Point on February 16th in Hunt Valley, MD. If you're a James Callas fan you should definitely go! I'll be certain to check in with this thread more often now, I promise!

I will be at Farpoint, and may be on a panel (depending on whether the Doctor Who panel goes through or not). Several of us have yet to hear from programming whether we're guests or not, but in a worst case scenerio, I'll be hanging around the bar in the evening and visiting with people I know.

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
February 2008 Potluck​

SherryTex has once again offered her home for a potluck (brave woman)! She's looking at the end of February so let's pick and STICK a date! How does Feb. 23rd strike y'all?

Date: Feb. 23rd
Time: TBD by Sherry
Place: Sherry or I will PM the address to those coming. She is in lower MD
Theme: Potluck so bring your best goodies!

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
You do realize, that as mods we could give Charlie and Ray a run for their money in the siblings dept. We'll have to post pictures when we finally do meet up!

Serenity

NCIS...
Registered
Reaction score
February 2008 Potluck​

SherryTex has once again offered her home for a potluck (brave woman)! She's looking at the end of February so let's pick and STICK a date! How does Feb. 23rd strike y'all?

Date: Feb. 23rd
Time: TBD by Sherry
Place: Sherry or I will PM the address to those coming. She is in lower MD
Theme: Potluck so bring your best goodies!

If it's later in the day, I could make it. Most likely I'll be babysitting in the morning. :D

Namatu

Lost in mental space.
Registered
Reaction score
I think I can make it Feb. 23. Definitely can not do Jan. 26.

This FarPoint thing... is there Farscape there? No, don't tell me. I don't need the temptation.

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com
It started out as a Trek con, but it definitely embraces all SF and Fantasy shows. They've had a few Farscape actor guests in the past. Last winter, Summer Glau (Firefly) was a featured guest.

It's a fun con, and if you're not too far from Hunt Valley, worth a day trip.

sheridan3003

Registered
Reaction score
While I live in NoVA, actually Fredericksburg. I actually work in NYC.

I might be able to make a get together on weekends I am home if my wife and kids don't kill me for trying to get out of the house on the weekends I am home.

Can someone PM me with any details?

Thanks,

Doug

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
Let's get this party started!

Details:
Saturday, the 23rd, muffins, hot chocolate, breakfasty kind of stuff, 10:00am at Sherry's in Gaithersburg, MD. Address to follow for those who RSVP to Sherry or me.

It's a potluck so please bring something brunchy, we'll give you the final headcount as soon as we know. :D

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
All righty then! We have had some RSVP already but would love to see more of your shining faces on Saturday morning. If/when you write Sherry to tell her you're coming, please tell her where you're coming from so she can give you directions that actually make sense. ;)

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
NOTICE: AW Meet is canceled for 1.23.08

Due to the crazy weather, Sherry and I have decided to postpone the AW meet until this spring when driving conditions are better. Apologies for the late notice!

Stay tuned for a spring meet/picnic(?)!

Edit: GAH, I meant 2.23.08 of course!

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Hey...III has told me he's coming here (r'ville) for a reunion in September.

I have a big backyard.

anyone close to the RED LINE metro? It's 6 blocks walk...seriously. If we plan now... I mean I have a nice backyard, a grill and well..Sherry lives 'up the street' as AW'ers go.

Um...don't pm me until I get this contest figured out. -ish.