Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnaDuck

My Worlds Are Building
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.imaginewrite.net
My story was rejected in about 18 hours but the message that I got back was very uplifting. He said that my story was hilarious but it didn't "click" with him at the moment. He thinks that I'm a fanastic writer and urged me to keep them in mind for my future work. Writers really are masochists because that was the best rejection I've ever gotten!

DonnaDuck

My Worlds Are Building
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.imaginewrite.net
Thank you, everyone! It's kind of odd to have this in the rejection section but, technically, since it is a rejection, it does belong here, but it's always awesome to receive a personal touch like this from an editor.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Cool! No means no, but I'll take a rejection like that any day. Best of luck!!

DonnaDuck

My Worlds Are Building
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.imaginewrite.net
Ok, got another rejection from these people and it was still good! They've come to expect amusing pieces from me (after the second piece? either they don't have a lot of submissions or I make an impression, I'm hoping the latter) and think I'm an excellent writer. They've even said to "keep 'em coming." Yay! It's always nice to get positive feedback, even if they say your piece didn't click so now I must strive harder. I'm so close!

Status
Not open for further replies.