• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

New Team Member at Writer Beware

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Um, I am having a serious problem with that Richard White link. It looks like it should lead to Night Wolf Graphics, but it doesn't. (Instead, it takes me to a page insisting my computer needs a certain product to protect it--or else!) I could not get it to close and had to close my browser, then scurry back here to let you know.

Maryn, wondering what lovely goodies her computer picked up in the process

P.S. Richard, glad to see you taking on the job--we're all more than grateful for the protection of Writer Beware's collective information.

Last edited:

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Um, I am having a serious problem with that Richard White link. It looks like it should lead to Night Wolf Graphics, but it doesn't. (Instead, it takes me to a page insisting my computer needs a certain product to protect it--or else!) I could not get it to close and had to close my browser, then scurry back here to let you know.

Maryn, wondering what lovely goodies her computer picked up in the process

P.S. Richard, glad to see you taking on the job--we're all more than grateful for the protection of Writer Beware's collective information.
That link has an extra http:// link (don't click on that!) at the end, and clicnking on it only gives me a 404 error in Firefox. Some other browsers may do a websearch and bring up the first page found, which (ahem) may not be the page you want. I'd suggest trying to find and turn off that autosearch-on-404 "feature."

Taking out the extra stuff in the link makes it work for me:
http://www.nightwolfgraphics.com/

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Glad to see you going to battle for truth, justice, and the Writer's Way! Good for you Richard!

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Richard! :hooray: